The online racing simulator
BATracer - free browser racing manager
they say:
About BATracer
v4.060.425

BATracer is a browser webgame similar to some racing manager style webgames. However, it is unique in that gameplay centres around the player as the driver, rather than the team manager. This introduces multiplayer team work as an important part of success.

here's the link:BATracer

I find it pretty good, post your opinions...
Just 2 words. Love it. I played it a few years back, then it closed down. found it again not too long ago and I am on it like a kid on candy .

You notice the statistics on the home page? It's like everyday there's like 100's of new users making accounts. If the stat is right, the server has been up for 48 days, and there is 55 million hits.

Anyways, you have to try it. Gave the link to a few friends and they loved it themselves.
#3 - th84
i play it and enjoy it alot, it just sucks when u have a inactive teammate! overall its great!! kool tools is a cool tool
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#4 - th84
yea, im leading in my BTCC series with a inactive team mate also! it helps with narrowing down your settings if both players are active!
I have the same in both my F1 2006 and BTCC production seasons.

Having many problems in the F1 with my toro rosso. Lots of trouble keeping up. I get burst of decent speed at some races, but it's not consistent. One race I'll be fighting for the podium. Next I'm fighting to stay in the points. For some reason, a super aguri is pretty much steady top 5.

I'm leading my BTCC season by 15 points I think. This one is awsome. Started a bit slow, after a few races, it got faster and faster, now it's just constantly swicthing for 1st in the champ pretty much every race.

One day, we should make a private race for people who play lfs. Maybe a BTCC race so we can get more drivers.
just discovered this, really cool. I used to enjoy the microprose F1 management sim before Win2k killed it. Looking forward to participating in my first seasons!
Quote from al heeley :just discovered this, really cool. I used to enjoy the microprose F1 management sim before Win2k killed it. Looking forward to participating in my first seasons!

Only on 2k? As I got it working on XP using the same trick as for C&C Gold

Anyway...this sounds intreguing...*makes mental note to look when I get home from work*
I just signed up for the A1GP thing forming, I seem to be topping the testing tables despite crashing and only having 3 runs and being a total newb ... beginners luck of course ...
Joined an A1GP race myself now...noticed i've got an 'Al Heeley' racing against me in the EU car

All I will say is...c'mon the England!
Well I had to set up my own game

Name: Mobius
pass: alonso
Id: 4153

Come on Lfs ppl show me how´s king

Moby
Started a BTCC production class team and got a 1/2 on my first race
Need more peeps for moby's game
Prophet and me are in, BMW Powahhh!
I 'av joined ze dark zide. It voz an honest mistake, any driver can make ze error like zat. People vill think vot zey vant to think.
Just don't be parking...err I mean *stalling* at any hairpins and we'll forgive ya!
I kinda get the impression i'm going to be the Massa anyway
Ahhh so thats why you only done two runs...you spanked it into a wall didn't you

With 9 of the 10 fastest laps (so far) is anyone gonna catch the McLarens???
It's compulsory when wearing red to sand bag at the start of the season. Actually i'm 18 seconds a lap faster - but I just dont want to show my hand yet .
-
Just signed up as Honda's team leader.
Quote from DethMag :Joined an A1GP race myself now...noticed i've got an 'Al Heeley' racing against me in the EU car

All I will say is...c'mon the England!

Nice one, see you on the track! What name/team are you racing under?
I'm saving that until you lot moan about my flexi-wings .
Quote from al heeley :Nice one, see you on the track! What name/team are you racing under?

In the A1GP i'm racing as 'Kingston' in the England car on pole for the Eurospeedway Sprint race tonight

In the LFS F1 season i'm DethMag in the McLaren
Nice one, but don't peak too early as I'll be drafting you all the way.

anyone interested in kicking off a LFS forum private race season?
Get with the program Al

Name: Mobius
pass: alonso
Id: 4153
-
You can enter a private game still, i'm in A1GP and BTCC - and still in the LFS forum game

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG