The online racing simulator
Quote from evilpimp :Montreals officially back!!!

Thats great, one of my favorite tracks, because it A L L W A Y S gives good racing!

Link
Awesome! Only thing that's kinda a downer for the next year is absence of Kimi..
He'll still be on the international racing scene I'm sure, probrably smashing up rally cars.
So stupid move for Button.. It's a shame Mercedes got rid of 2 drivers that worked great together as a team.
I would really like to see Kobayashi driving for Mercedes next year :P It'll be awesome.
kobayashi in talks with reno reports say.

as panasonic and KDDI both japenese sponsors want to stay in the sport will now sponsor kobayashi

but those are just rumours atm

and kimi is close to signing deal with citroen / red bull

so 2011 in red bull racing?
Quote from Ivo Georgiev :So stupid move for Button.. It's a shame Mercedes got rid of 2 drivers that worked great together as a team.
I would really like to see Kobayashi driving for Mercedes next year :P It'll be awesome.

I guess from his perspective, if he can beat Hamilton at McLaren (of course all F1 drivers think they are the best) then he can finally prove the world he is the best and shut all the critics up.
Quote from BreadC :

so 2011 in red bull racing?

That would be a dream come true. Vettel and Kimi in the same team....
It can be possible, that Raikkonen will Drive Rally on 2010...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Interresting to see that
  1. Manor is signed-up under the name of Virgin, although no official announcement has been made on the matter so far

Mhmm.
I hope Kobayashi gets a seat.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Brenon Hartley anyone?

As much as i would love to see him race in F1 he has had some rubbish results lately in other formulas. Hopefully it does happen though.
Quote from zeugnimod :I hope Kobayashi gets a seat.

Yeah man, he did an excelent job in the last races
I dunno why but I'm not very happy with the fact that ONLY 12 teams are confirmed. I hope Sauber makes it to that list, otherwise it would be a big waste of money and time given that they're producing their 2010 challenger already.
Quote from Senninha25 :I dunno why but I'm not very happy with the fact that ONLY 12 teams are confirmed. I hope Sauber makes it to that list, otherwise it would be a big waste of money and time given that they're producing their 2010 challenger already.

Read it, they are still sorting out Toyota stuff, and there WILL be 13 teams on the grid. Would be nice to see Sauber, but would be equally nice to see prodrive.
given that you can almost guarantee that one of the new teams will fold inside 2 years it's a pity they can't agree to 14 teams even if it means that 2 cars are eliminated in qualifying and don't make it into the race.

i haven't seen anything but if i had to guess i'd say it's williams who blocked it as their record towards any extra competition always seems at odds with their " we're racers first who love the sport" image that they try to project.
Unofficial Tuesday times from Jerez:
1. Andy Soucek, Williams, 1:19.158
2. Paul Di Resta, Force India, 1:19.369
3. Gary Paffett, McLaren, 1:19.426
4. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, 1:19.534
5. Jules Bianchi, Ferrari, 1:19.626
6. Mike Conway, Brawn GP, 1:19.920
7. Alexander Rossi, BMW Sauber, 1:20.227
8. Marcus Ericsson, Brawn GP, 1:20.333
9. Bertrand Baguette, Renault, 1:20.511
10. JR Hildebrand, Force India, 1:20.537
11. Oliver Turvey, McLaren, 1:20.856