The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :Using ENB series mod.

Wow, dude! That looks awesome!

What GPU are you using?
And would you please be so kind to send me the ENB files? The ones I'm using are fine, but these just look awesome!
btw, what reflections and settings are you using? They really complete the ENB-settings.
We have a Nvidia GeForce 8200. I'll post the settings when i'm on the PC (I'm typin from my PS3)
Quote from brandons48 :Using ENB series mod.

haha I think I might give up on my starion project skin project, that looks bang on that
This is what me and [SR]Gasser call, CLOSE FINNISH! Yes, it looks like I'm by millimeters in front, but he finished in front of me and this wasn't at some kind of oval where it happens every hour, this was at Westhill. It's my closest finish for sure, almost 100% the same.
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-2.png
So who won, or did lfs register it as the same time?
Quote from G!NhO :So who won, or did lfs register it as the same time?

Learn to read.
Quote from andRo. :This is what me and [SR]Gasser call, CLOSE FINNISH! Yes, it looks like I'm by millimeters in front, but he finished in front of me and this wasn't at some kind of oval where it happens every hour, this was at Westhill. It's my closest finish for sure, almost 100% the same.

Yeah, he finished in front of me, we were fighting for 3rd place, and in the last turn I was still behind him, but managed to get a little draft.

The time was the same for both of us 0.00.00, but he finished 3rd in the standings.
Quote from andRo. :Yeah, he finished in front of me, we were fighting for 3rd place, and in the last turn I was still behind him, but managed to get a little draft.

The time was the same for both of us 0.00.00, but he finished 3rd in the standings.

Ye thats what i meant, don't draw early conclusions shadoww.
Two shots of my new XRR skin at Aston National
anyone else hate how in the bfm you cant see anything left or right?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Two shots of my new XRR skin at Aston National

You use GIMP, right?

edit:

Nevermind, I thought you were batteryyy
Quote from brandons48 :You use GIMP, right?

edit:

Nevermind, I thought you were batteryyy

How did you know? :P

Photoshop is just too expensive for me =/
Quote from diablo21 :

Perfect shot!
The angle, the colors, the little rotation with the camera
And another comparsion from me this time, SO5 hairpin, S1 vs. S2 Z28.

Quote from Flame CZE :And another comparsion from me this time, SO5 hairpin, S1 vs. S2 Z28.

HELP! LFS turned green!

*I still miss those dual exhausts *
How u still unlock S1, I thought master server was changed before V version to get everyone on the right version. Could you answer in pm please ? (I want a bit nostalgic from those times :P)
LFS interview Here's the original image url.

Yes, it's a bit nostalgic now
i want those big curbs back and all the deep bumps. not kurbs as big as a worm and the holes now is like hitting a mouse
Quote from dutchshogun :HELP! LFS turned green!

*I still miss those dual exhausts *

Next thing you know there is going to be a XRH - XR Hybride, or a UF that runs on electricity only!

btw, nice pic Flame, the Graphics hasn't come away too far, but the level of detailing sure has! Just goes to show you don't need a super computer to have great graphics.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Next thing you know there is going to be a UF that runs on electricity only!

So we will have to buy bigger power supply for our computers ? Shi-
Quote from dutchshogun :Perfect shot!
The angle, the colors, the little rotation with the camera

Thank you ^^
ops wrong thread
Attached images
uras.jpg

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG