The online racing simulator
"Production" Car League
(123 posts, started )
Congrats to bozo

Sorry I could not make it minimax.

I think we should forget last nights race as you had server probs your end & less than half the competitors turned up.

call it a warm up or sumthing
#77 - Jakg
erm, checked the schedule (like to practice at school!) and found out that the next race is at WE Rallycross! didnt quite understand what track it was tho!
I can see you have me on the list but i didn`t sign up, i wrote: Maybe...

And i didn`t had time for it, therefor I didn`t sign up..

I know its sad when people doesn`t show up, belive me..

But i hope that you can get all the racers to show up for the next race. :-)
Quote from Richard Torp :I can see you have me on the list but i didn`t sign up, i wrote: Maybe...

And i didn`t had time for it, therefor I didn`t sign up..

I know its sad when people doesn`t show up, belive me..

But i hope that you can get all the racers to show up for the next race. :-)

I got a PM from you with all the details I asked
Quote from Jakg :erm, checked the schedule (like to practice at school!) and found out that the next race is at WE Rallycross! didnt quite understand what track it was tho!

There are still two races before that, but the combo is based on a vote you can find on the league forums http://lfspc.proboards107.com/ ... lay&thread=1147703272
Quote from Jakg :erm, checked the schedule (like to practice at school!) and found out that the next race is at WE Rallycross! didnt quite understand what track it was tho!

It is a rallycross track made with the autocross editor
I'm attaching a race entry form which everybody must download and send back to me 48 hours before the next race (31/5/06) In the car and track section put the combo you would like to use. In the server one leave blank unless you know a server we can use
Attached files
Live For Speed Production Race Entry Form.doc - 43 KB - 158 views
#83 - bozo
Quote from minimax :I'm attaching a race entry form which everybody must download and send back to me 48 hours before the next race (31/5/06)

Can I just confirm your timetable here please Minimax? You'll be receiving the entry forms 48 hours prior to a race. You'll then be picking one of those combos for the race, and announce it to the drivers. Realistically we will then have just the evening before the race (for those who work ) to get a setup and practice the combo. If we are busy that evening, we'll be straight into the race on racenight without a setup and without necessarily having ever driven the circuit (I'm relatively new to LFS).

Can I suggest that we should know the combo at least one week before the race? Perhaps use a forum thread to allow discussion of the next combo, and agree the combo (or state what the combo will be) with 7 days to go. Sign-up to the race could then still take place with the form, or setup another thread as they do for the Danish Cup, with the first post edited everytime somebody joins the race.
I agree with Bozo. New drivers are going to need at least a week to make setups and skins for the race.
I see the problem, i must admit I never thought of that.illepall Vote via the entry form I attched earlier or on the Forum. Once at least half the drivers have voted the combo will be selected. Also the 48 hours is the latest it can be sent back. The earlier the better so the combo will be chosen sooner
Quote from d6nn :lol wadeva @ yesterdays race :P at first u said u cant compete and couldnt connect :P hmm ok what ever

I really don't understand that post lol
4 bozo
xfg set

sorry its a bit late in the day
Attached files
XF GTI_zap.set - 132 B - 117 views
#89 - bozo
Thanks Ant - I've still got 90 minutes ... gulp!
Server
After the problems of Round1 I am pleased to announce the league now has its own server. It's called LFS Production League so all races will now be run on this. Thanks to 500 server for this
Servers now running LFS Production League all welcome. The configuration is XF GTI @ Blackwwod
#92 - bozo
Blackwood GP?
#93 - Jakg
i think so, looks like i need to get my unlock asap!
Quote from bozo :Blackwood GP?

Yes, sorry about typo
what combo is round 2 gona be?
#96 - Jakg
XFG @ BL1 it seems!
Quote from Jakg :XFG @ BL1 it seems!

It is Server is set to that now
what happened to the old website?

this one is not so good (no logo) adverts every where
i would join if its not to late
Quote from anttt69 :what happened to the old website?

this one is not so good (no logo) adverts every where

This is being sorted out at the moment, should be fixed shortly

Quote :i would join if its not to late

Sure, just download the race entry form, and send it to [email protected]

You can find the form HERE

Also, all who have entered will be getting a server password sent to them tomorrow.

"Production" Car League
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG