The online racing simulator
"Production" Car League
(123 posts, started )
what time will we begin in GMT?
Qualifying starts at 19:00 GMT

All times on the website are BST, which is GMT + 1
ok thnx
so if i live in the uk thats what, 8?
All who I got a form off i have e-mailed you a password except for d6nn, I can't send an e-mail to you for some reason, I have sent you a PM on LFS Forum
Quote from minimax :All who I got a form off i have e-mailed you a password except for d6nn, I can't send an e-mail to you for some reason, I have sent you a PM on LFS Forum

waiting for its arrival...
can u im me the pw?
Any comments on the race
OK start voting for round 3. The voting system has changed slightly. The car will be the LX4. So just vote for a track. Vote on the FORUM
it was a fun race. too bad ant flipped it in the sprint race and minimax got liek 2 penalties
Go me! I pitted twice!
I had a terrible race (was'nt expecting wind to cause problems)

Rolled in the first & did ok in the main. (setting the fastest lap)

suprised that team MG dont even know how to run a server yet!?
normaly racers do not have to vote to start a race, admin does it as they have control, restarting the server just to get us to the front screen WTF?!!? & the password not on allowing random racers in mmmmmm
It seems like u have not got a clue, good job we saw the funny side

may I recommend a crash course in hosting (see forum or readme.txt)

Thanks minimax for your efforts

I hope the next event is better organised.

( at least learn the basics of hosting a race)
Quote from anttt69 :I had a terrible race (was'nt expecting wind to cause problems)

Rolled in the first & did ok in the main. (setting the fastest lap)

suprised that team MG dont even know how to run a server yet!?
normaly racers do not have to vote to start a race, admin does it as they have control, restarting the server just to get us to the front screen WTF?!!? & the password not on allowing random racers in mmmmmm
It seems like u have not got a clue, good job we saw the funny side

may I recommend a crash course in hosting (see forum or readme.txt)

Thanks minimax for your efforts

I hope the next event is better organised.

( at least learn the basics of hosting a race)

the "ordinary" host is actually quite well set up, but yes i must admit it was quite stupid leaving it public (one of the non-leagers who just joined pulled out of the pits right infront of me and came so close to taking me out)
sorry to be constantly winging but you have forgot to give me a point for fastest lap in the main

also i have something of interest for u
Attached files
LFS_Keys_Commands_V2.pdf - 27.7 KB - 197 views
Thanks for that!

I need race entry forms in for round 3 please
Sorry, given that the race is in 2 days time and we don't yet know the track, I'm afraid I'll need to give it a miss. I don't have sufficient available time between now and then to be able to set the car up, and learn the track.

I hope to be back for round 4, for which we know the combination already .
I know what you mean Bozo, but I'll still be racing. At the end of round three can we please start voting for the round five combination. when round four ended we could start voting for round six and so on. This would mean we all know the next combination one race in advance.
-
(minimax) DELETED by minimax : not needed
The track with the most votes was South City Classic
ill get my entrry in tonight then
:(
cant come. i have exams
Good news, I have sorted out the server so we'll have a password this time Pawword will be sent out by e-mail and PM at 7pm. Server is set on LX4 @ SO Classic and on practice
10 + 10 = 20

may I have my points please?
Quote from anttt69 :10 + 10 = 20

may I have my points please?

Done

Next race is on the 28/06/06. Its a non-league race so is just for fun. It is on Westhill and a rallycross layout. Theres a choice of all the production cars. Because its not a league race it shall be a public session but with no mid-race join. I've attached the layout below
Attached files
WE1_Rallycross.lyt - 868 B - 354 views

"Production" Car League
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG