The online racing simulator
"Production" Car League
(123 posts, started )
The link is in my signature and i made the registration mandatory because ofmy ideas being copied on another forum. Im sorry if its an inconvienance but it was necceasry.

By the way ive added a dedicated area for this league in the leagues area of the forum in the LFS Area
Thanks for that Website should be up in the next few days.
No problem. I have also made you moderator of that area because it was your idea in the first place.
I think there may be a few bugs on the website so if anyone has any problems either pm me here with exactly the error or email it to me and i will do my best to resolve the problem.

email me @ stevefarrell94@hotmail.com
Quickly put a site together. Will get better

Heres the address http://lfspc.tripod.com

Forum will be set up at the weekend
Quote from minimax :For all the non-UK drivers
And 9pm EST - European Summer Time (CET+1) also written as GMT+2 for central europe...like Denmark..

This was from Richard. Thanks

Yeah if the race are at 8pm BST (GMT +1), then in central europe (like Denmark, Germany, Sweden ETC) it will be 9 pm EST (European Summer Time - CET +1 - GMT +2). Its easy to figure out..
First race is now THURSDAY 18th May, not Friday the 19th. I can't do that Friday
Forum Open
I will PM & e-mail all of you but the LFSPC forum is now open, a day earlier than expected. Anyway you ca find it through the website http://lfspc.tripod.com

The full address is http://lfspc.proboards107.com/index.cgi

Plese make sure you sign up. Thanks for Steve30x for having a tempory forum, feel free to still use it, I will make announcments there as well
I want to join but Im not sure when the start time will be in the UK. As far as i know we use GMT in england so if the race starts at 8pm GMT +1 then what time is it in the UK. If its at 7 then I cant race.

Help pls.

Dave.
#35 - Vain
GMT+1 is english summertime.

Vain
8pm British Time is the start

Do you still want to join Vain, you said you were intrested
Quote from Vain :GMT+1 is english summertime.

Vain

Yes you are right, but its called BST - British Summer Time..http://www.timeanddate.com/lib ... ons/timezones/eu/bst.html

These are some of the names,

GMT (UTC) - Greenwich Mean Time
BST - British Summer Time
IST - Irish Summer Time
WET - Western European Time
WEST - Western European Summer Time
CET - Central European Time
CEST - Central European Summer Time
EET - Eastern European Time
EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
#38 - Vain
I only use GMT and relations to GMT. That way all prople know what I refer to.

And about the league:
No, I don't like a lot of the combos.

Vain
The site has been given a complete revamp thanks to lots of help from Pulse. Same address http://lfspc.tripod.com

Still to add: Shoutbox, will be added as soon as I get the code from Pulse
An easyer way to register & contact the league
Any spots left? I'm in for it
Yes, post on the forums
can we have a vote on some of the races in the calender?

as i am not too keen on some of the combo's

namely the RAC race & the FXO race

your thoughts...........
None of the races a definate before the weekend before the race. So round 1 is now definate (UF1@Aston Cadet). However, the others aren't. So I guess thats what we'll do. I'll set it up on the forums this evening Thanks for the idea
I have come up with another rule which will come into effect immediatly. That is attendance points. For each race that you compete in you will automaticly get 10 points. So even if you have a bad race you could still be up the top end
Karting event
#46 - bozo
Quote :Is anyone in the league going to the LFS karting event @ whilton mill?

Slightly off topic there Ant ... shameless promotion

Is there a server available for practicing the UF1 on Aston Cadet? I was looking last night and couldn't find anything. Might get a chance tonight if anyone else is online. On Wednesday night I hope everybody will be cheering on The Arsenal

Come to think of it, do we have server details for Thursday's race?
#47 - Jakg
tonight ill put the [MG] server on the combo to give people some practice if nobody minds!
The server will be set up by me from the game, unless i can "borrow" someones. I would use the MG one but there arn't enough slots.
I need to test it tonight or tomorrow to see if people can get into it. So what time would you want
But feel free to practice on it if Jakg changes it.

BTW- I'll be cheering Arsenal as well
#49 - bozo
Quote from minimax :I need to test it tonight or tomorrow to see if people can get into it. So what time would you want

I can get online from about 9.15pm BST tonight onwards.

Tomorrow it would be from 6.30pm until kick-off.

Quote from minimax :BTW- I'll be cheering Arsenal as well

Nice one. Let's hope we'll perform on the big stage. If we do, it'll be a cracking game.
Thats cool, I certinally wont be on to after the final whistle. Then i'll either be very, very happy or very, very grouchy

"Production" Car League
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG