The online racing simulator
"Production" Car League
(123 posts, started )
"Production" Car League
thinking about starting this league. Uses all the non-race prepared cars.
e.g UF1 Anyone intrested?
I would definately be interested
#3 - d6nn
fsa
sure. i am in
#4 - Jakg
i prefer racing the production cars as well, although i like something a little faster (TBO/LRF stuff) as it has.... give, whereas single seaters snap, which helps when it is your first few laps on a new combo or when you get tapped during racing! (although i disagree with BTCC-style contact "i can get past a proper way, so ill ram him!")
i'm in

whats the schedule?
#6 - Renku
LX4?
#7 - Vain
More info!

Vain
Maybe...
UF1 Challenge? Good idea!
Ok

It will probably be a different car for each race. So by my count that would be 10 races.

UF1- Aston Cadet
XRG- Fern Bay Green*
XFG- Blackwood GP Reverse*
XRT- Westhill International*
RB4- RallyX Green
RAC- Aston Grand Tourning*
LX4- Fern Bay Black*
LX6- Aston North*
FZ5- Aston National*
FXO- South City Classic

EDIT: *= TBC

Will start in May

If you could say which days are best for you and a time it would be very helpful to plan the schedule
#11 - Vain
XRT - Fe Gold
FZ5 - Aston National
FXO - Bl GP
XFG - BL GP Rev
LX4 - Fe Club Rev
LX6 - Ky Na

Just some combos that work together.

Vain
XRG - FE2R
LX4 - FE4
LX6 - AS7
RAC - Ky2
Quote from minimax :Ok

It will probably be a different car for each race. So by my count that would be 10 races.

UF1- Aston Cadet
XRG- Fern Bay Green*
XFG- Blackwood GP Reverse*
XRT- Westhill International*
RB4- RallyX Green
RAC- Aston Grand Tourning*
LX4- Fern Bay Black*
LX6- Aston North*
FZ5- Aston National*
FXO- South City Classic

EDIT: *= TBC

Will start in May

If you could say which days are best for you and a time it would be very helpful to plan the schedule

The list above will be the order of races for the championship. I'll PM everyone who said they were intrested

The race format will be a 30min qualify where you can join anytime.
There will then be a 5 minute break to give everyone the time to get online
There will then be a 5-10 lap sprint race. Anyone who trys joining after the start will be kicked
after the sprint there will be another 5 minute break, to change set-up or whatever
After that there will be a 30-40 minute "feature" race with a mandatory pit stop
#14 - bozo
I'm interested. Will depend upon the day and time. My preference would be a 8pm UK start (7pm GMT).
#15 - Jakg
Quote from bozo :I'm interested. Will depend upon the day and time. My preference would be a 8pm UK start (7pm GMT).

same here, 8 Pm start of the main race would be good
I do have to say sorry. In the PM's I sent you I think I said 8pm GMT. However according to the bottem of the forum we (GB) are now GMT+1 which is the time I am running on. So 8pm UK time will be the start of qualifying
I think I will set-up a basic website to help the running of the league. I will put the address here the address
I can put an area for this league in my forum if you wish?
That would be good. If you can do that I will be very greatful.

With the website I will set-up our own forum for the league. So I guess it would only be tempory
For all the non-UK drivers
And 9pm EST - European Summer Time (CET+1) also written as GMT+2 for central europe...like Denmark..

This was from Richard. Thanks
Ok give me about 20 minutes and i will have it set it up
Ok i have the Production car league thread in the leagues area of LFS in my foru m. I will make an area for the Producion cars league shortly
What is the address of your website. Thanks alot for this
I guess, its the link in his sig.
I tried that butcouldn't find a forum

EDIT: Found it BTW, to see the forum you must register and yes it was the link in the sig

"Production" Car League
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG