The online racing simulator
Agreed too bad if your not done IMO
Hey guys. Sorry for the late replies. Ive been extremely busy over the past week and abit.

To let you know, ill most likely close this competition on Sunday evening GMT+10 (aussie time). Any designs still being made, i guess too late. Though everyone whos posted in the forums is finished, there are still others.
Is this still going on, it started 22nd of september. What cockpit you got ?
We shall see soon.
This is my custom designed and built from scratch cockpit. Hope it helps .
Attached images
Cockpit 2.jpg
Cockpit 3.jpg
1. He wanted blueprints
2. He wanted a F1 feel
3. That looks like metal
Quote from Bmxtwins :1. He wanted blueprints
2. He wanted a F1 feel
3. That looks like metal

1:
2:
3:
its just finished wood isnt it
Hit anything with chrome paint and it will look like metal.
Aoun u said soon xD does that mean 1 month?
I think he said sunday evening, Australia time.
This means tomorrow morning in Europe, I'd say in more or less 15 hours.
I believe we can say "soon" then

EDIT: By the way, here is the pdf with the general dimensions included.
It now is my real final entry.

EDIT 2: Removed the pdf from here too, please go to page 6.
bmwtwins already has a s2, I think that Bokujishin should get a reward for his hard work.

I really like Bokujishin's idea, I think that im going to make one like this if I can find good wood in our garage. (I also thank him for this design)
Quote from Takumi_lfs :bmwtwins already has a s2, I think that Bokujishin should get a reward for his hard work.

I really like Bokujishin's idea, I think that im going to make one like this if I can find good wood in our garage. (I also thank him for this design)

Thanks a lot! I'm happy to see many people like my design
But the one to decide will be aoun, so I guess we will have to wait a bit until he anounces the results...
Hey guys.

I would once again like to appoligize for the delays.

My life has been going through alot of changes and "obsticals" and have been focusing on them far more then this competition.

For news,

A winner and runner up will now be announced very soon, just not today.

Thanks to all that have entered. I am happy with the designs submitted, so im going to have a great time putting it all together.
No problem, real life is more important than games etc.
However, I'm starting to get anxious too... I hope we will see you soon for the results.

EDIT: I believe you will use the second post that you reserved to anounce the results, won't you?
I just wanted to know if you were going to simply put the names of the winner and runner up, or if you will make a recap of all the entries before that.
I think a quick recap of the participants/entries could be good to see the different works.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :bmwtwins already has a s2, I think that Bokujishin should get a reward for his hard work.

I had already told Aoun that if there was any conselation between me or him winning that he could have it. reason I am trying is because my dad's license had been hacked away a few months back and he would like to have 1 again.
Let the one with the best design win!

Goodluck guys.
I have decided a winner and runner up. One is from the forums, one is a pm from a member.

Winners will be announced when I get home.
Oh no, I was hoping for the results to be posted, and you tell us you have decided but not written yet... Please
Oh, and once you anounced the winner and runner up, as one is from a PM, I hope you will show his design to us.

See you soon for the results.
gl to you mate put alot fo effort into yours (so did bmx) but i think you both have designs that are good (bmxs more easy to build than yours rofl)
Just some Idea's.
  1. Why don't you use a F1 Bulit or Adapted Shase?
  2. And also if you want a F1 feel to it get some F1 parts and connect a master computer to LFS then away you GO!!!.
Quote from (The Stig) :Just some Idea's.
  2. And also if you want a F1 feel to it get some F1 parts and connect a master computer to LFS then away you GO!!!.

1. what? English please
2. what?
Quote from Fuse5 :1. what? English please
2. what?

basically saying

1. go out and buy f1 chassis for like $1,000,000
2. steal a whole f1 car from a artic truck during transit and hook up your pc to the f1 car and away you go.

ideas are tarded

Yeah, good idea, there even is a real F1 cockpit in Lyon, France (from a simulator), where he could get some parts...
This competition is here in order to give something back to the community in exchange for a cockpit design, not for some "ideas".

Anyway, still some suspense aoun?

Best. Ideas. Ever.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG