The online racing simulator
if someone would make a vote for the most beautiful person on the forum Klutch will won it without any problems, im sure about it
Quote from STF :
LOL there, second picture, TVE clone.

Is it because he looks like a crazy ****?
OMG, an emo girl!
Its actually quite funny.

If you would of saw him on the streets, you wouldnt think to yourself, "this guys is interested in simracing".
Quote from gacek1 :yes i remember that

Klutch, you were calling other people gf's ugly, stop looking at someone and look at you man
I better not say my opinion because i dont wanna to act like you

I can't be too bad looking considering i have no problem with girls.
Quote from STF :
Klutch, if that is really you.. wow. Chicks must really dig you..

Normal girls? No
Goth/Alternative/Raver? Yes. Most alternative girls love a guy in eyeliner

Quote from STF :Drugs do you bad homie, lay off them and post a real pic. That looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels, and the fake skin condition[..]

Never laying off the drugs. And that is a real picture. If it was photo shopped don't you think i would have removed some of the acne?
Quote from hrtburnout :Look what I just found!

Ohhh the irony

Personal opinion mate. I wouldn't hit it.
Actually, yes i would. I'de hit it with a shovel.

Irony?
Most of my female friends seem to think the eyeliner suits me, and i got quite a few compliments at the rave.
I usually don't have a problem meeting girls, so i can't be too bad

Quote from DevilDare :Its actually quite funny.

If you would of saw him on the streets, you wouldnt think to yourself, "this guys is interested in simracing".

I only wear the eyeliner to events, don't do it when going out in public lol
Moar, for teh lulz, i like peoples reactions hahaha

Gurning hard :P

Gurning hard, still

Outside maccas after a night of raving =p

A more normal pic :P
-
(Martinss) DELETED by SamH : Bad and related
-
(Bawbag) DELETED by SamH : Bad and related
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by SamH : Bad and related
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by SamH : Bad and related
Klutch you look like a very sad kid who wastes his life using drugs...
If by sad you mean content with my life and living it to its fullest, YEP!
Don't care what anyone thinks, which allows me, to be me.

Also getting the other side of my lip pierced tomorrow
W00t for snakebites!
Holy shit!

Haha, epicness Also, can we please skip the arguing part about drugs and "my life is better than your life" please?
People do as they want, as long as it only affects them - let them. There is no "meaningless" life, if the person that lives it is happy and satisfied, then it's a good life.

Just my two cents
Klutch always making fun of other people, why can't we do it for a change?

Whale?

Is that emo or gothic btw?
Lmao, don't you dare calling my girls whales
Brandon allways spamming me about me big whale adventures

Even if he did that, it's no good doing the same, it just ends up in a big pile of apeshit and flamewars
What? Too old? ...with barely 2 years of age?

Gills likes them young, as soon as they come out of the sprem bank I got some here gills, barely a day old...
Aw jeezz.. aww **** these immages in my head, horrible immages that canot be unseen!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Gills likes them young, as soon as they come out of the sprem bank I got some here gills, barely a day old...

Quote from The Very End :Aw jeezz.. aww **** these immages on my brain, horrible immages that canot be unseen!

Quote from The Very End :Omg what did I do last saturday?
(me and a friend of mine thugh it would be fun to put some make-up on me and get me acting as gay as possible to random people)

Come on,tell the naked thruth:"I wasn't acting!"
Haha, I am, alltho the forum disagree with me _not_ gay.. But I love doing jokes about it and such, to see people's reaction And usually I am drunk as a stone too, therfor doing a lot of strange stuff. ( I yet have to wake up on a sunday with a man tho, when that happens I'll write my will on forum before I'll jump the cliff).
TVE, you are, hands down the biggest idiot I know and your retardation seems to never end.

Thank you for that
Quote from Osco :TVE, you are, hands down the biggest idiot I know and your retardation seems to never end.

Thank you for that

Well said. :lovies3d:

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG