The online racing simulator
battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
Mwahaha, downloading BC2 now Looks like it's gna be a fun night.
Quote from Xaid0n :Mwahaha, downloading BC2 now Looks like it's gna be a fun night.

o.O

How could you D/L it if beta didn't started yet?
I guess he is talking about PS3...
Quote from Shadowww :o.O

How could you D/L it if beta didn't started yet?

PS3 beta

First impressions on this are good excellent sounds, very much improved over the last battlefield series... Suits my gameplay much better too (I don't do run and gun very well), so sitting back popping off people with a sniper rifle is more me lol.... Very good game, excellent graphics (destroying buildings is fun )
There is a demo to download on the PS3, have got it but not played it yet,
Hmm, so sniper rifles are like AWP in CS:S? :/
AWP? (urban dictionaried it).... no it doesn't kill in one hit, depends on where you hit on the body... body shots take 2-3 shots and obviously headshots = one shot one kill.
AWP is Arctic Warfare sniper rifle very widely used in CS:S by noobs, because it kills from 1 shot (except if you hit in legs).
Nah BC2 only does 1 shot kills in the head, like I said it takes 2-3 hits on the body/legs before you kill someone (by which time someone else will have capped him for ya, giving you an assist kill)
Quote from Xaid0n :Mwahaha, downloading BC2 now Looks like it's gna be a fun night.

Can I come over to your house to play plz?
Can't wait for the PC Beta in Jan.
Thats the PS3 beta right? I still gotta download it.
Quote from G!NhO :Thats the PS3 beta right? I still gotta download it.

The game on PS3 is amazing (I have the beta). It's better than any online FPS game I've played in a long time. (I exclude Borderlands, as that's one of the best games I've played).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The game on PS3 is amazing (I have the beta). It's better than any online FPS game I've played in a long time. (I exclude Borderlands, as that's one of the best games I've played).

perfect balance between realism and fun.
Pretty much. Except It's a lot of fun. and the realism is still there. Also, like the first game.. I can't get over how novel blowing up walls is... I actually spent the better part of all my Bad Company 1 online play with an RPG and blowing walls up...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Pretty much. Except It's a lot of fun. and the realism is still there. Also, like the first game.. I can't get over how novel blowing up walls is... I actually spent the better part of all my Bad Company 1 online play with an RPG and blowing walls up...

i just can't wait to find a building with like 4 people in it and plant c4 on all the weak areas and watch it fall
**BUMP** I see this thread has fallen down some way

Anyone preordered the game and got they're beta keys sent out? I can't wait to download it and play it tomorrow....
Hey guys I have a question about this game... Is the online as good as BF2 or BF2142 for example?
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Hey guys I have a question about this game... Is the online as good as BF2 or BF2142 for example?

For the pc version no one knows because there is no info about the PC beta version, it should be close to others but i only want early access to the game to see if my gfx card can handle the game maxed out at 1920x1200, but i will find out tomorrow how good it will be.
Beta is out on pc tomorrow for pre orders cant wait
Me neither, should be available for download at approximately 5pm 1.5gb download file, gonna take a while with my connection
Quote from Xaid0n :Me neither, should be available for download at approximately 5pm 1.5gb download file, gonna take a while with my connection

Will be even worse since the servers will be under a big load haha

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG