The online racing simulator
Sorry matey. It isn`t allowed. You will need a license to upload your skins.
Quote from unseen :Sorry matey. It isn`t allowed. You will need a license to upload your skins.

Quote from unseen :Sorry matey. It isn`t allowed. You will need a license to upload your skins.

True about if he has a S2 licensed driver on his team that team mate can upload it for them.
Sorry for the HUGE delay with this skin, it's because only yesterday I found a way to get my home PC working again.

Heeeeeeeeear it is... hope you like it.
-
(5tag) DELETED by 5tag
-
(RMZ125) DELETED by RMZ125 : dunno
I like the skin a lot, nicely made! Quality work indeed.
-
(5tag) DELETED by 5tag
Sorry, I had some trouble with my webbrowser and deleted my previous posts because I thought they were messed up. How ever, here they are yet again:

Attached images
XFG_405T16PP2048.jpg
XFG_405T16PP.jpg
XFR_405T16PP2048.jpg
XFR_405T16PP.jpg
that picture is amazing, at first i thoiught it was your reference and thought 'wow that looks a lot like the xfr' and then somehow i learned that is the xfr
Quote from logitekg25 :that picture is amazing, at first i thoiught it was your reference and thought 'wow that looks a lot like the xfr' and then somehow i learned that is the xfr

That is a nice compliment, thank you.

Reference was this.

Have you never heard of the record braking Pikes Peak cars of the late eighties that were evolutions of former Group B Rallye cars? Never seen Climb Dance?
Awesome screenshot, I too also thought it was real at first!

Good skin too by the way.
A new XFG from me. I spent some time in London last summer, and this energy drink, "V", caught my eye at some service station. Tasted good too.. Finally got around doing a skin with it. I did the V-logo myself, because I couldn't find a hi-res anywhere. It's not traced, so it's not 100% correct, but I like the outcome.

BTW, does anyone have a dirt-layer for XFG?

Attached images
XFG_om_inVigorious.jpg
macsy very nice i like that skin
Just wanted to show off my first private skin and find out what people think of it so all comments welcome
Attached images
Shot1.JPG
Although I've taken a shot at a couple of quick skins, this is my first try at a proper decent skin!
And hope to try it out as soon as I receive my license...
Attached images
XFR CR 18-01.jpg
XFR CR 18-02.jpg
Quote from Soper :Honda Civic Type R - Weidemann Engineering

Soper I like the skin! Good job
Well, I had a go at making a cop skin...It's a Linn-County, Oregon cop skin. It's public, so feel free to add a Number to it but nothing else. It's 1024x1024
Attached images
XFR_linncop_public.jpg
Re:Cop Skin
Like it mate!
nice
Thanks! I'll post a Screeny when I get a chance
You should upload the skin file somewhere else, because other users can't view the skin from LFSWorld.
Thanks. Fixed!

My own XFG skin:
Attached images
XFG_NightRiderPV.jpg
Quote from smove :Just a quick one for all the street racers out there to make a Ford Fiesta ST out of the XFG. I know, nothing really special - but clean and simple, and I think both cars are quite similar in the way they look.

The skin comes in the four stock colours white, black, red and blue. Already uploaded to LFSworld.

Cheers!

aha
all these are up on lfs now
have them all from skins_x
Monsterr
Here you go.
Attached images
XFG_Monsterr.jpg

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG