The online racing simulator
#326 - CSF
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Don't make me log into your account and join the game for you...

Just try it.

Go me

And go SFR

EDIT: Then again once MP gets his setup sorted
Attached images
win.JPG
in.
in =)

joined hudson racing
Oh okay then, I'm in.

To my future teammate: I've already done my runs, don't do yours until I've given you my set!
Maybe we should create a separate thread for this, to drum up a bit more publicity if anything.
Feel free. After the weekend I'll post it on the BATracer forums to get it filled.
make sure when you put it on the BAT forums to mention that they should under no circumstance choose a black #14 Mercury Cougar. We have plenty at the present moment.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :make sure when you put it on the BAT forums to mention that they should under no circumstance choose a black #14 Mercury Cougar. We have plenty at the present moment.

Yeah, sorry about that Wish I could change it, someone want to donate me KT so I can upload a livery?
quick, someone get TVE in the game!
Quote from Timdpr :Yeah, sorry about that Wish I could change it, someone want to donate me KT so I can upload a livery?

When I get round to it, I'll upload a livery for my team.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I've made a Classic Trans Am game.

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&48441

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "48441" into the box. The game password is "scawen". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

:bump:
I've (this morning) advertised it on the BAT forum, and will bump it there until we have 8 full teams.
joined.
reading your name in the list of drivers immediately put a smile on my face.
guess this will disappear during the season.
Quote from Biohazard :reading your name in the list of drivers immediately put a smile on my face.
guess this will disappear during the season.

Definately! :gnasher:
Expect Z to smack you into a wall on lap 1, gain several positions and then crash out with 2 laps to go
He's a katayama fan then?
Game started!
I'l take 3rd on the grid . Never done this series before...

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG