The online racing simulator
In
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Are we doing 2 or 3-person teams?

All I say is that people try to fill existing teams before creating new ones (this is for when we have nearly enough players).
Sedgwick, you fail for choosing WWW in a series where it barely rains
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Sedgwick, you fail for choosing WWW in a series where it barely rains

but when it does rain. YOULL NEVER CATCH MEH :V
I chose the wrong char as well. Thought I chose Charisma... I chose Control Freak. Start as you mean to continue. Quite literally.
I'm trying to join

Says it needs a password

Hmm, who to team with?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'm trying to join

Says it needs a password

Hmm, who to team with?

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I've made a Classic Trans Am game.

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&48441

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "48441" into the box. The game password is "scawen". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Feel free to join Scary Fish Racing
Quote from -NightFly- :

Not my fault the text is small!

EDIT: Win. Leap to 1st with my first practice lap...Thanks for the Scary Fish invite

EDIT 2: Check yer team talk J@tko :P

EDIT 3:
Quote from [B :-NightFly-[/B];1302376]

edit: darn.... J@tko beat me.

You're after his crown I see....:P
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I've made a Classic Trans Am game.

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&48441

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "48441" into the box. The game password is "scawen". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

I joined your team.
Quote :Jack [Seg] says:
now
where do i tell it to always wreck passo

Quote from zeugnimod :I joined your team.

3 years, 3 seasons, 2 race wins. You're a BATracer noob it seems. No changes there, then...

Sedgwick, if you want to wreck me, feel free. But bear in mind that for a long time on the BATracer forums I was known as the 'Destruction Maniac'.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :3 years, 3 seasons, 2 race wins. You're a BATracer noob it seems. No changes there, then...

2 race wins!! That's the important part.
And here goes nothing

Now, who is that Seidler guy who fell asleep in my topic? :P

EDIT: Z!

EDIT 2: How many do we need to start the series?
12 minimum. Invite your friends! Also, rename the topic to make it more avertisable.
Even non-LFSers?

Sweet, I still don't get how I do 5 laps in a public trans am game, get nowhere, do one lap in this, go fastest
Dingbat Racing wants You!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Even non-LFSers?

Sweet, I still don't get how I do 5 laps in a public trans am game, get nowhere, do one lap in this, go fastest

Blatently the Jacks awesome setup work
I would join but I need a team mate. And a knowledge of Trans-Am. If it was BTCC you'd all have no chance.
Join NotAnIllusion's team!

Transam is cool: lots of light contact, strong cars, variable pit strategies, short season.
#322 - CSF
EEEEEEEW Trans-Am! Only Ferrari Challenge was worse!
I'm in. First time doing this so bare with me Teamates!
Quote from CSF :EEEEEEEW Trans-Am! Only Ferrari Challenge was worse!

Don't make me log into your account and join the game for you...
Quote from CSF :EEEEEEEW Trans-Am! Only Ferrari Challenge was worse!

EEEEEEEW Your Face! Only Michael Jackson's was worse!

I apologise for the TERRIBLE quality of the above joke

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG