The online racing simulator
Could someone render me my new helmet? I'd rather not post it here but in PM's. I can tell the temporary hosting link if someone contacts me.

Cheers. Ati
pm it then
Quote from iFastLT :Hope it's good for you, just that rim reflection on floor ruins everything

awesome friend

could you do in 1024x768 or bigger and left side

thanks !!
iFast, that's nice. Good job.
Quote from Neto_r :awesome friend

could you do in 1024x768 or bigger and left side

thanks !!

No problem, mate, look at attachment

Quote from andRo. :iFast, that's nice. Good job.

Thanks
Attached images
22311131.png
Thank you.
Hey guys,

I'm doing a year 12 assignment for graphic design currently, and was wondering someone could please render my car design skin.
  • Could the render(s) please be in 1680x1050
  • Possibly more than 1 if you feel generous
  • Professional looking scene, studio lighting kind of thing (I liked iFastLT's render)
  • If you feel generous could you please do multiple renders of differant angles of the car?
  • A darkish scene, soft lighting
  • This may be a big ask, but could the person who does the render please take a screenshot of the scene before the render, then a screenshot of the render process? This is to show how it is done
  • Most importantly the render(s) need to be complete by tomorrow night, Wednesday 4/10/2009 (AEDT)
I would be very, very grateful for whoever completes this for me, it is an essential part of my final outcome for the year in graphics, without this I will not pass.

Thanks,
Michael

Skin: http://i236.photobucket.com/al ... mickyc30/FZR_KiwiKaos.jpg
Quote from mickyc30 :Hey guys,

I'm doing a year 12 assignment for graphic design currently, and was wondering someone could please render my car design skin.
  • Professional looking scene, studio lighting kind of thing (I liked iFastLT's render)
  • If you feel generous could you please do multiple renders of differant angles of the car?
  • This may be a big ask, but could the person who does the render please take a screenshot of the scene before the render, then a screenshot of the render process? This is to show how it is done
  • Most importantly the render(s) need to be complete by tomorrow night, Wednesday 4/10/2009 (AEDT)
I would be very, very grateful for whoever completes this for me, it is an essential part of my final outcome for the year in graphics, without this I will not pass.

Thanks,
Michael

I could do something for you, do you like the scene I used in these renders?
Preview1
Preview2

Thanks,
Michael

Could do that aswell
Bose and iFast I would really appreciate that guys, the more the better.

Thanks,
Michael
Hey guys,

Not to be pushy but I will need the renders within approximately the next 5 to 6 hours max, thats 1am my time.

I'm currently racing to get the rest of the event design completed, stressful stuff.

Thanks guys

I'm stupid! Original post edited with the link to the skin.

Another link: http://i236.photobucket.com/al ... mickyc30/FZR_KiwiKaos.jpg

Not to be pushy but I will need the renders within approximately the next 5 to 6 hours max, thats 1am my time.

I'm currently racing to get the rest of the event design completed, stressful stuff.

Thanks guys

I'm stupid! Original post edited with the link to the skin.

Another link: http://i236.photobucket.com/al ... mickyc30/FZR_KiwiKaos.jpg

if i had the software i could do it, but that was a long time ago
Thanks for the thought anyway mate.

I really hope someone can help me out on this one, I just had the power go out and I lost 4 hours of work, so I'm behind as it is.
I will check back in the morning, I would be truly forever grateful to whoever can help me out, this will determine a pass or fail for the subject.

Thanks,
Michael
Well I guess thats that... All aboard the failure train. I have 2 more hours before its due.
Thank you so much mate! Any chance of maybe a backwards angle? For example the read and the left hand side.

Thanks,
Michael
Quote from mickyc30 :Well I guess thats that... All aboard the failure train. I have 2 more hours before its due.

Feel sorry to tell you, but it looks that you've just missed the train

And for real, really sorry, somehow I didn't see your posts

Renders may have many bugs, because I did them fast so you could pass your subject
Attached images
snap000078.png
snap000079.png
kiwi1.png
kiwi2.png
snap000080.png

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG