LFS TC City driving good passages in police chase
Nice video Prakumba
Keep'em comming
maybe with me in next time :P
nice video bro!! you are always my best robber! fun times indeed <3
Quote from Jedievensen :Nice video Prakumba
Keep'em comming
maybe with me in next time :P

Quote from sargento_GT :nice video bro!! you are always my best robber! fun times indeed <3

I see some counter balance is needed

*Jerky camera movements
*Server messages still on
*low-ish FPS
*Standard cameras used
*Hud On
*Pathetic text overlays used
*Blend generic crap music that doesn't add to the experience
*Boring action

On a scale 1 to 10, this video is crap... just like every other cruising movie... and no, not because it's cruising movie, but because they're really crap
"On a scale 1 to 10, this video is crap..." is that a number??it's a good video but your avatar is crap and btw on a scale 1 to 10... 1

Cheers

sargento
#7 - dadge
Quote from squidhead :I see some counter balance is needed

*Jerky camera movements
*Server messages still on
*low-ish FPS
*Standard cameras used
*Hud On
*Pathetic text overlays used
*Blend generic crap music that doesn't add to the experience
*Boring action

On a scale 1 to 10, this video is crap... just like every other cruising movie... and no, not because it's cruising movie, but because they're really crap

Yeah so I understand. You tired cruise so you must here to write such negative reviews. It is easy to just criticize everything! And your other comment? Low FPS ... sorry I do not have enough computing power, so the video may constitute only one who has a supercharged computer?

Yeah and that each video must be perfect and without minor bugs. How many hours have you spent at the computer for making videos. Sorry but I have to go to work and have little free time. They live with mom and dad?
Its still a great video Prakumba
Not everyone can make the videos as you want Squidhead

Keep it up Prakumba
Not impressed by the answers due to total lack of basic knowledge of what makes a good movie, or any presentation of at least one redeeming point of the video by the posters... or in other words

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53389
The BOOK has been written, brothers and sisters. And they who are unenlightened by it's wisdom, collected by seasoned movie makers shall burn in flamewars of righteous fury that is a viewer expecting to see a good video. And those who oppose the anger of a disappointed viewer, shall step forward with the redeeming features list, or shall remain silent. Those, who sinned by not reading up on correct movie making techniques shall be bashed and condemned to learn from the great book of wisdom that is hidden from the eyes by the absence of a search button on this forum.

and just in case anyone has missed it
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53389
Quote from Prakumba :Yeah so I understand. You tired cruise so you must here to write such negative reviews.

I can honestly tell you that he is not writing bad reviews because it is a cruising video.

One of the best LFS videos (or at least the one with the most effort put into it) has to be Collateral Collision (an then there was that one in a 3 part series where a LFS disco blew up... I forget the name :tilt. Anyway, both of them were effectively cruising based videos, except not on a cruise server. I don't remember Squid giving them a bad review...

Edit: 4000th post
Quote from JO53PHS :and then there was that one in a 3 part series where a LFS disco blew up... I forget the name

Akhem.... Tic Tac.... you know... THE.... best LFS movie ever created?

Also : "Kinda cruising videos"
Teh Carl is Back (in S2)
Tic Tac 1 / 2 / 3
Collateral Collision
Boost
arent how good movies are opinions? so stop argueing and lets stick to ways to help him improve, and please us all
On a scale of 12 to 63, this Toxic Mahjong Orchestra was somewhat like a Mechanized Bubble Colosseum, in that it hasn't read 'Making LFS Movies #2'. But it could have been worse.
#15 - pipa
Good vid troy showed some good moves there.

@squid i doubt he gives a damn, but thanks for the input
This video sucks and should be removed.
Quote from squidhead :Akhem.... Tic Tac.... you know... THE.... best LFS movie ever created?

Oh yes, that was it :doh:
Quote from Prakumba :It is easy to just criticize everything!

Making a proper movie is easier, believe me.
music reminds me of being in a lift or being on hold on the phone.
i actually like the song. whats the title/artist? sounds like london elektricity
#21 - RS1T
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :This video sucks and should be removed.

Your post sucks, has no point other than to flame, and ought to be removed.
Just because you disgraced yourself badly on our servers doesn't mean you need to flame our users.
Quote from RS1T :Your post sucks, has no point other than to flame, and ought to be removed.
Just because you disgraced yourself badly on our servers doesn't mean you need to flame our users.

lolwat
Its the way TC members talk, they are trying to impress there great leader, so just type any crap they can,

Cool movie btw
On a scale from 1 to 10................it's rubbish.
Quote from G!NhO :On a scale from 1 to 10................it's rubbish.

Since when is rubbish located between 1 and 10?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG