The online racing simulator
You need gold to upload pics I have silver since Im waiting for MW2 to get another card
Quote from beefyman666 :The lap will still be valid aslong as you don't go off track. I'm using the same (auto clutch and ABS), but could probably still do just as well without the ABS. The clutch is a pain in the arse for downshifts so I don't bother with that.

ABS ya noob i never drive with it on and i can brake good.

And im suposed to be the noob that uses it.
Just put it of its not al that hard .
Quote from racer hero :Hey guys,

I'm interested in buying FM3, but just wondering what wheels will work with my Xbox 360?

Thanks.

Hi, the logitech and microsoft can be used with G25 pedals and I believe the Fanatec also does...

Logitech DriveFX - £17.99

Microsoft Force Feedback - £69.99

Fanatec Porsche (Not sure what wheels work or the prices but they are very expensive compared to the others)

Edit- the Fanatec -Pure edition- which is the wheel and ?pedals? is about 206.008 GBP,

Im using a logitech driveFX with G25 pedals and imo its alot better than using a pad, but if moneys no object then you might aswell get the microsoft?
Nice pics luke and beefy!
Quote from racer hero :Hey guys,

I'm interested in buying FM3, but just wondering what wheels will work with my Xbox 360?

Thanks.

The Fanatec 911 Turbo S is the highest quality one right now. Don't worry about the limited run of "just" 10,000 - they haven't even sold half of them yet and they've been taking orders for over a year now.

If you've already got a G25, you can buy the "pure" edition which is just the wheel for 250 USD and comes with an adapter for the G25 pedals. Then you can buy the shifter set (6-speed H pattern and sequential stick) for 50 USD.

It's expensive, I know, but it works on both the consoles and the PC, and it's been getting great reviews. Ask me again on Monday and I'll tell you myself.
-
(spankmeyer) DELETED by spankmeyer : wrong thread
-
(beefyman666) DELETED by beefyman666
Quote from beefyman666 :Wrong thread Spanks?

Yes, apologies. BTW I think of going online to celebrate Halloween sitting at home drinking red wine. Care to join?
Quote from spankmeyer :Yes, apologies. BTW I think of going online to celebrate Halloween sitting at home drinking red wine. Care to join?

Dinner is in the microwave, so once it's cooked and shoveled down my neck, i'll join you.
Celebrating Haloween hmm? Wish i could join you guys.

ATM, i'm answering the door to all the kids knocking, then laughing when they don't know what to do when i say "trick".

I'm such an evil bastard.
I just ignore the door, bahhhh humbug.
You mean online Forza 3 halloween awsome
But x factor is on
Quote from danowat :But x factor is on

I'm just glad i dont have to put up with "Shittly come dancing" while i'm here. When i'm at home, i usually tell the missus to piss off and watch it upstairs.
My xbox is downstairs on our 46" tv, and its cold upstairs, I refuse to put the central heating on untill the middle of November!!!!
How can people watch that shit thing X-Factor....

Seriously.... Facebook gets spammed when the thing is on.....

"OMG <insert contester name here> should of went!!!!111!!!!"
I don't, but the missus does, ergo, its on, and I will be on the laptop!!!
So does anyone wanna do some races now?
just did my first successful stitched image.

if anyone wants to see my first try which failed i've uploaded it aswell.

the audi one would have been good if I hadn't lost the angle
Attached images
celica stitch.jpg
failed audi stitch.jpg
Why do the decals look so ugly and low-res?
Quote from brandons48 :Why do the decals look so ugly and low-res?

cause they are.

that image is massive
Not bad Luke. I can see a few errors on the Celica. Only a pixel out here n there, but looks good. Resize the image now to make it look better.

If you want them to look even better, don't use custom paintjobs on them. The Audi has potential, just keep your thumb away from the left stick next time!

In about an hour, will 2 maybe 3 people help me get some screenshots? Basically I want 3 M3's (E30, E36 and E46), 3 wide in a corner but kind of staggered.
Quote from beefyman666 :Not bad Luke. I can see a few errors on the Celica. Only a pixel out here n there, but looks good. Resize the image now to make it look better.

If you want them to look even better, don't use custom paintjobs on them. The Audi has potential, just keep your thumb away from the left stick next time!

In about an hour, will 2 maybe 3 people help me get some screenshots? Basically I want 3 M3's (E30, E36 and E46), 3 wide in a corner but kind of staggered.

if im on il help ya
Quote from lukelfs :if im on il help ya

It'll probably be about half 9. If you're still on i'll give you a shout.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG