The online racing simulator
New paintjob i'm working on:

I'll ruin it with lots of sponsor logos later on...
Quote from jibber :New paintjob i'm working on:

The Ronal Turbo's look so wrong on that car.

Nice and simple paintjob though. Don't over do it with extra logos as it looks nice as it is now.
Love the car Jibber, I have just started work on my rather epic Forza 3 video. I have a feeling it will take ages to finish though, since you can only upload 30 second clips at a time, and I am doing it in 720p so it takes a while to load it onto my profile then download it onto my PC. Basically it will be a nice gentle video like the Top Gear one with the Vantage V12, but instead it will have the lovely AMG Black Edition, just because the noise it makes gives me eargasms.
Quote from jibber :New paintjob i'm working on:

Oh F***k retro greatness!!!
some pics of my subie

C425 it ownz, everything.
Attached images
a.jpg
gggrqikdk.jpg
Forza6.jpg
Someone that didn't jump on the Ken Block bandwagon. Congratulations!

New Impreza is ugly as sin so I stuck with the 22b. So glad they fixed the sounds for the boxer-4 engines, they were nasty in FM2.
Ok guys, how about a little hotlapping funfest!!!!.

Any E class car (up to E275), tuned however you want, driving on the Maple Valley Short (forward) curcuit.

Time must be HLVC (i.e. no warning triangle)

1. Danowat - E275 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra R - 45:541

Lets see what you can do
Thanks for the comments.

the wait has been long. but its here \o/
some of my stuff.

Danowat: will post my time later tonight or tommorow morning. Btw, How about we do some races/time attacks each weekend? We could do qual session - cars starting 10 seconds after each other. And then we could do race. After that, race with reversed grid positions.

Quote from lukelfs :Awesome drifting, Learning to drift on the wheel, I find it hard to use clutch on a button lool , Wondering if you would you sell me your tuning setup please?

Thanks. Uploaded it to storefront.

keywords: saiko d kamkor s14 msff wheel angle good speed
Quote from danowat :Ok guys, how about a little hotlapping funfest!!!!.

Any E class car (up to E275), tuned however you want, driving on the Maple Valley Short (forward) curcuit.

Time must be HLVC (i.e. no warning triangle)

1. Danowat - E275 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra R - 45:541

Lets see what you can do

E275 Ford Fiesta

Possibly another tenth to come off it as I messed up T1 on that lap, but after 20 laps of trying that was my best!
Quote from kamkorPL :Btw, How about we do some races/time attacks each weekend? We could do qual session - cars starting 10 seconds after each other. And then we could do race. After that, race with reversed grid positions.

Sounds cool to me

Quote from mr_x :45.367
E275 Ford Fiesta

Possibly another tenth to come off it as I messed up T1 on that lap, but after 20 laps of trying that was my best!

Arsecakes, I'll have to get it down now!!!!

1. mr_x - E275 Ford Fiesta -45.367
2. Danowat - E275 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra R - 45:541
Quote from somasleep :I almost bought this wheel until I read this review on Amazon...

Come on, its £17.99 and is wayyy more fun to use than a pad

Thanks Kamkor will download it now If i have the cash lol
Quote from lukelfs :Thanks Kamkor will download it now If i have the cash lol

It's just 10,000.
Quote from kamkorPL :It's just 10,000.

yeah but you have to pay for the upgrades that are needed to get my car to your cars class ,

Which cost me 100k CR to upgrade my AE86 to BLKJ Kidnice's drift setup

Edit- Will cost me 88k CR to upgrade to your setup LOL, I think Il hire a driver for some races LOL
Same as in FM2. If you need money, either be creative and sell your artwork on the storefront... or simply hire a driver and let him drive an endurance race for you.
So how do ' bone stock' well driven laps compare to real Nurburgring laptimes?
Quote from jibber :Same as in FM2. If you need money, either be creative and sell your artwork on the storefront... or simply hire a driver and let him drive an endurance race for you.

Or you could, you know... play the friggin' game and earn money the way you're supposed to!
Quote from obsolum :Or you could, you know... play the friggin' game and earn money the way you're supposed to!

In regards to the painting, unless you are one of the top few painters you wont earn enough. I find artwork/paintjobs substitute my race winnings. I know up until tv failure, I had earnt about 180k from my storefront which goes someway to buying cars but not being able to afford all that much.
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :So how do ' bone stock' well driven laps compare to real Nurburgring laptimes?

Give me a couple of cars to try out, and I'll have a go.

Couple more pics from me, Skyline v Skyline

Quote from danowat :Arsecakes, I'll have to get it down now!!!!

1. mr_x - E275 Ford Fiesta -45.367
2. Danowat - E275 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra R - 45:541

Plonk my name at the top please and thank you.

E275 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno - 45.063 (it might be 083, i'm struggling to read some of the text on this shitty TV. You'll be able to check on the leaderboards)
Pfft, looks like I am the slowpoke!!!

1. beefy E275 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno - 45.063
2. mr_x - E275 Ford Fiesta -45.367
3. Danowat - E275 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra R - 45:541
4. Fuse5 - RX7 FC E275 - 45.872
teehee, season 1 completed

so far, RX7 FC E275 - 45.872
plenty to improve

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG