The online racing simulator
Are the devolopment team EVER on any of our servers?
Eric - Ok he's NEVER EVER online.
Geraldine - Who is he/she? He/she's never online
Scawen - Not always online but we neva see him online
Victor - Ok hes online all the time but never ever ever on our Live For Speed Servers

> What is the point of having a Dev Team if their never on our servers .
erm... working on LFS?
#3 - garph
If we didn't have a development team we'd never have a game or any progress.

They make the game, they don't have to play it all the time/often/at all.
I raced with Scawen briefly back in the W test patch days just prior to 0.5X's release, IIRC.

LX6@WE1R
I've raced Victor, he tapped me
So they can dev? Gerdaline is Scawens Wife, Victor HAS HAS and so has Scawen been on our servers. You can check there lfsw stats? And Eric is busy working on the artwork for lfs.

THERE HERE To help the community. And they don't have to go on servers right? noones forcing them. Just another pointless stig topic.

I'm saying that if their making LFS why aren't their on their OWN creation everyone else who codes do and do go on their server but Why don't come on? If they want to create LFS flipping use it I would've go on it if I made it I would say that if they made it go on it and drive.
The developers are busy working on the game, that's the answer

Also, since they have made the game, and basically can do everything, don't you think they would be smart enough to create their own hidden accounts to log on when they wanted to have fun?

What fun would it be to answer 46 other people shouting questions at them all the time hehe.
But then you get flamed by the community to make extra content... Stig, really. Coding Insim is different, the reason the insim programmers go onto their servers is because they have to TEST and devolp. So the Devs are testing their ideas with the public, hence "test patches", so they can make LFS better. Im sure when they're done, they might play. They have a life too you know. I suggest you get one.
They can go on it just as somebody said be invisable
But you still don't understand. Im guessing your going to ask again, WHY DONT THEY GO ON, well. THERE WORKING ON THE DAMN GAME. They also have lives, where they live outside. Im sure they need to have their own fair share of fun. I suggest you get a life yourself stig. Just found out your first name is George. So get a life George
Not hidden as not possible to see, but hidden as random usernames or something. For example, if one logs on named "deadly hamrider", I wouldn't expect that to be Victor, Scawen or Eric They can make fictionally accounts and probally they are racing every now and then with "fake" profiles.
I've got my answer now. Just close this thread.
#14 - th84
I raced with Victor when they did the auto-x thingy a couple of years ago. He spanked my ass..... and I liked it.
Quote from th84 :I raced with Victor when they did the auto-x thingy a couple of years ago. He spanked my ass..... and I liked it.

You're obviously wanting someone to quote you in their sig, you attention whore!
Then you have to post something like "I like to swallow" or some other gay jokes
Quote from (The Stig) :What is the point of having a Dev Team if their never on our servers .

1. Your logic confuses me. If you work at McDonalds you don't spend all your meals eating at McDonalds, do you?

2. Who says they don't go online. Why should they use their "dev" tagged name? For all we know they could well have secret account(s) to allow them to race in peace. If Scawen logged on as Scawen he wouldn't be able to race. Same goes for Vicc and Eric.

3. Why do you care and why should the team justify their actions to you?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG