The online racing simulator
Left 4 Dead 2(Notice: TWO)
(80 posts, started )
#26 - JJ72
already preloaded the demo on steam, now just waiting for the big day!
Quote from JJ72 :already preloaded the demo on steam, now just waiting for the big day!

You can decrypt it and play now. Sorry, can't give you any more info on this forum, google for it.
#28 - JJ72
I don't care about getting it early, no point screwing up a totally legit purchase just to play a demo a day early.
How would you screw something up?

But yeah, you risk losing your account, so it's not worth it.
Pillz here!
#31 - Woz
Well thats my preload done
Quote from Bose321 :Why would you want to kill zombies, and see all this gore? You won't play it for fun, unless you're sick-minded.

Its not like that. Its more like that u scare yourself, some people like it. Adrenaline and that stuff, u know. FEAR2 is serious game, i got no guts to try it.
Quote from hazaky :Its not like that. Its more like that u scare yourself, some people like it. Adrenaline and that stuff, u know. FEAR2 is serious game, i got no guts to try it.

I love fearing something. I love suspense and horror movies and games. Sometimes I prefer movies, because I can't stop them and everything just happens while I'm watching. The scariest, the better.

But well, about games... in fact I'm way too scared to actually advance some parts of some games, and when I'm too scared I usually stop in corner with my back to the wall and wait until something happens (1st person shooters). If I'm too scared and nothing happens, I save the game (with a suggestive save name, such as "too scared to continue_6") and close it to continue later.

But I don't find Left 4 Dead scary. Not really. It's very cool, very fun, a lot of action going on all the time and amazing graphics, plus awesome online modes. That's why I like it. I don't really find it "oh, so scary I can't continue!". I can freely advance all maps in L4D with no fear problems at all.
Yeah, L4D is more "YAY MORE STUFF TO SHOOT" rather than scary. FEAR and FEAR2 with the hallucinations and shit are scarier becuase it's like "WHAT WILL JUMP OUT NEXT". I had a similar feeling with Bioshock until I beat it, and had more fun in my second and 3rd playthroughs becuase I wasn't really scared, as much as I was enjoying the environment.

I still need to get around to beating FEAR2...
Indeed.

Well, I still need to get around to beating FEAR.
I'm often so scared I start getting pissed off with myself, and yet, I just don't advance in the game, fearing "WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT".

Have you played Penumbra (the series, starting with Black Plague)? I find it kind of scary too, gameplay is really very cool, and it may get very scary in some parts specially when I have no idea where to run or what to do.
Speaking of scary games. Resident evil on PS1 was proper scary back then. Especially playing in the evening with the lights turned off so the room is pitch black. Me and my mate used to love that game
Quote from Bose321 :Why would you want to kill zombies, and see all this gore? You won't play it for fun, unless you're sick-minded.

There's a special mod for friendly and non violent people like you for the original L4D, in it, you're armed with good intentions and feelings of love for all mankind and give out hugs to the zombies... It's included in the game out of the box, and it's called "This teammate is more useless than a sack of potatoes, but at least he's getting minced while we fend off the horde"

Quote from AstroBoy :there like the rabid people in the movie quarintine, if you havnt seen the move go see it

Laughed out loud all the way in the cinema and at this recommendation if Im honest. The movie is a comedy about idiots, nothing more...

Quote from Shadowww :And you are wrong, Left 4 Dead 2 has new engine, that will be used in HL2 Episode 3.

It will have Source with a few new shaders bolted on, not a new engine.

Quote from Bose321 :Yes, I hate pretty much all Valve games.

There are non violent mods to their bloody games... ehm... we've been through that already... It's a surprise to see someone hating games from the only company in the business that has never released a bad game.
Quote from squidhead :It's included in the game out of the box, and it's called "This teammate is more useless than a sack of potatoes, but at least he's getting minced while we fend off the horde"

Lmao, sig material
I agree Resident Evil was a good scary one to play in the dark I will have to try FEAR or FEAR 2, if they are scary too

I just preordered L4D2 and spent a couple of hours on the demo tonight with a couple of friends on co-op mode. They both play L4D, but I hadn't done before, so it was nice to join them, it was a good laugh. Looking forward to the full game.
#42 - JJ72
screw equiping the army with guns, give them electric guitars!!!

It down tanks like nothing else!!!
Having fun.
We wound a way to be infected, and its so fun LOL

Then a wierd bug by changing from infected to survivor back and forward made many people, we can get up to 64 survirors but then maxzzzzz limit has to be bigger. Ill buy L4D2 for sure
Attached images
left20dead.JPG
L20D.jpg
Same thing happened to me yesterday.

I actually deleted the L4D2 demo, not becuase I didn't enjoy it (I did, and it is on my buy list), but it's too short for me to play more than 5 or so times. I'll go back to a few custom Campaigns on L4D1 to keep me occupied.
#45 - Woz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Same thing happened to me yesterday.

I actually deleted the L4D2 demo, not becuase I didn't enjoy it (I did, and it is on my buy list), but it's too short for me to play more than 5 or so times. I'll go back to a few custom Campaigns on L4D1 to keep me occupied.

I don't know. I just spen a great few hours with some friends trying to fight through Expert level. V tough.

Love the new 45/DE pistol
Its better than I thought it would be.

Spent all evening today with few of my buddies just laughing our asses off and having a great time.

Its brilliant. Nothing more to say.

Some of the situations are just hilarious. Got to love the "Run for your life" moment when you have to turn off the alarm. On expert difficulty its just amazing.

Will seriously consider getting it now.

For some reason L4D (1) just did not feel as good and fun as this does.
Pre-ordered this, and I can tell from the demo that it's gonna be worth every penny. I can't wait to play Realism mode.
#48 - JJ72
full game preloading starts!
I just played it on steam a bit. I gotta admit that its fun as hell in online. Good teamwork, fast gameplay = just the way i like it
Quote from hazaky :I just played it on steam a bit. I gotta admit that its fun as hell in online. Good teamwork, fast gameplay = just the way i like it

Yeah, but it's not good if you got failteam :3

Left 4 Dead 2(Notice: TWO)
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG