The online racing simulator
Is CTRA back up? [ No :o) ]
(137 posts, started )
We're fixing the world 1 forum post at a time.
As long as Red string/Blue string stays at the top of the agenda, that's OK.
I never understood the question that thread posed, it was like half the facts where missing...

If the Earth had a flat surface ... it doesnt
...was a perfect sphere ... it isnt

So do we get rid of gravity too, what other factors remain or are removed?

Then the diagram was so badly drawn I didnt understand what it was demonstrating.

I concluded the reasoning that answers where so evenly split was because the question wasnt clear, so i've stuck well clear.

Then of course there is the question of which mathematical model of string theory is being used (there are several, I favour a 16 dimensional model). Then we need to ask in which dimensions is the string circumnavigating the Earth, all of them or just 2 (as shown in the diagram)? If all of them, what definition do we have for the higher - undefined - dimensions?

Ultimately I am sure I would have to conclude that the string has no colour, or is polychromatic, as neither red nor blue are likely to exist in all dimensional states within an observable spectrum. Possibly even bringing us to the ultmate question of quantum mechanics: What string?
But it was great watching people dive in without the facts you have so diligently explained.
Quote from Becky Rose :

Ultimately I am sure I would have to conclude that the string has no colour, or is polychromatic, as neither red nor blue are likely to exist in all dimensional states within an observable spectrum. Possibly even bringing us to the ultmate question of quantum mechanics: What string?

How philosophical...

Quote :
Mine too, but I just accepted a new one - keep trying, you'll get there

Meh... I'm skipping the country... Heading to Dublin to settle and maybe one day get married/have kids/turn them into racing fanatics...

Once I get there I have to say, I would love to say I'll be making a serious attempt at creating a replacement... but I doubt between the Swinger parties and building my Millions that I'll have the time... <--- Wishful thinking.
Quote from Kamrock :How philosophical...

My genius is lost around here :/
Quote :Meh... I'm skipping the country... Heading to Dublin to settle and maybe one day get married/have kids/turn them into racing fanatics...

Trying to find yourself in a place eh?
Quote from Becky Rose :
Trying to find yourself in a place eh?

Nah, not quite.. the new Girlfriend is Irish, and offers more security, and a sexy accent too...

Being surrounded by people who constantly speak with Received Pronunciation can rather boring at times... and I have also found the perfect mix of physicist, gamer and explorer to match my own personality, hehe, and while she's not actually a racer, she does seem to adore me, which I have to say is a new experience for this spotty, speccy geek...

Lol, this has gone a little OT for sure...
Quote from theirishnoob :lfs was good with it ? :|

So, if you hate LFS so much, can you just **** off so we're not annoyed by how moronic you are.

Thanks.

uh...sorry for bumping this thread, but before the mods close it...

Does someone have replays from the UF-BR server from the 30th November 2008?
Do you have more specifics? I'm looking at all of them right now.
yes. the replay I'm looking for was a UF-BR race at KY2. Scrap for 2nd until the final lap, with the driver in front hitting the wall after the race is over.

Is CTRA back up? [ No :o) ]
(137 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG