The online racing simulator
Quote from BastianB :Im really thinking about buying an Xbox for this..
This screenshots all look so sweet and reading all this good comments i can read here.

I Love the huge amount of cars that are in the game and lots of dlc.

Would be it be worth it?

Im sure everyone here will say its worth it , Your better off watching some video reviews etc, seeing what other games there are to play...

And if your happy playing with a controller
I heard SEAT like to see their cars flying high in the world of motorsport......

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Yes i say +1 to that

@ Devil dare the R15 is not in the game thats a R10

Yeah my bad. It is the R10. Still, a beast to drive around the ring.

At the moment I am only on season 3. My main car is tuned up Renault Clio V6 to B class. I freaking love it. Kicks ass
Does it has Rockingham? And is there any official car/track list somewhere?
Quote from lukelfs :Im sure everyone here will say its worth it , Your better off watching some video reviews etc, seeing what other games there are to play...

And if your happy playing with a controller

No problem playing with pad here.

The only problem i have is, that i don´t got a HD tv where i live atm. Just a small normal one. Could i plug the xbox on my Pc screen (isn´t HD, too) as this one is bigger (20'')
Quote from BastianB :No problem playing with pad here.

The only problem i have is, that i don´t got a HD tv where i live atm. Just a small normal one. Could i plug the xbox on my Pc screen (isn´t HD, too) as this one is bigger (20'')

I think you'd need a RGB (scart) to whatever the monitor connector is for it to work.
Quote from beefyman666 :I think you'd need a RGB (scart) to whatever the monitor connector is for it to work.

Would the quality increase much when the Console is plugged to a "normal" and not to a HD Screen?
Quote from obsolum :Been wondering the same thing. All I care about in a game like Forza is the racing itself. Graphics are secondary (and to be honest FM3 doesn't look all that much better on a non-HD TV), I don't care about painting cars or creating vinyls, I don't buy/sell cars from the auction house,... It seems to me that most of the things that have been improved significantly over FM2 are all things that don't involve the actual racing aspect of the game, which is the only thing I care about.

So far the only things that could make me want to get this game are:

- slightly improved physics
- supposedly improved AI
- uhm.... that's it

Not enough to warrant a purchase, IMO. I think for me it would just be more of the same (ie. FM2). That being said, I'll probably pick this game up eventually, maybe in a "bargains bin" or something.

The physics are SUBLIME, RWD physics are some of the best I have felt, cars like the M5, the IS300 and the fox bodied 93 mustang handle amazingly, I was worried after the demo, but they are improved from that IMO.

They are the best physics available on a console, bar none, and in RWD, bordering on LFS levels.

The AI is some of the best I have raced against, they are aggresive, yes, and will try to stick it up the inside, but other than that, best AI yet, they are aware, and will (mostly) position themselves accordingly.

FM3 is not without its flaws, the some of the career mode events are a piece of cake, simply because they can take a car that will blow them away and use it, but if you are sensible, and take a competative car, then you will have a good race.

Graphics are, I'd say, the lowest point of FM3, sometimes it looks outstanding, other times its a bit meh.

Sounds are top notch, however, the exhaust upgrades don't affect the sounds.

Tuning and customization is second to none, always has been, and IMO, always will be, FM is in a class of its own in this field.

MP, unless you have plenty of XBL friends, is a let down, as the public matchmaking system is currently poor.

Overall, its a top class racing game, best there is currently on a console, and some of the best physics around.
Just got in from town with FM3 going on now, gamertag is "CarbonCX"
Hurray for two wheels!

Just started doing some races in a NSX-R GT that I won, and wow what a car. So nice to drive and all i've done to it is change the wheels and fit racing throttle bodies.

This pic would be so much better if the light source was facing the side more.
I decided to bomb up my Lotus Exige to class A.

Best decision I have made in the game so far

What a little beast. Great fun to drive. Not many HP's, but because its quite a light car I still manage to win againts R8's/Vettes/Vipers.

Might go all the way to S class with it
BRILLIANT game.

Had my first couple of runs down Fujimi Kaido in a Trueno and I only have good words to say.
Quote from BastianB :Would the quality increase much when the Console is plugged to a "normal" and not to a HD Screen?

If your talking about the 20" monitor and not a non-HD TV, then yes it would look better than using a non-HD TV, as you would just use VGA cables

Like these

Edit- Anyone wanna crusie round Fujimi Kaido now? :P, If so, add GT : TwinFlow
Three shots from today:

anyone up for a kaido cruise? I wanna try my gt500 on kaido
i can't wait to use the chevy camaro 2010
Stop playing pl0x I don't have it yet =(

Can't wait until I do though, looks ace
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from Luke.S :anyone up for a kaido cruise? I wanna try my gt500 on kaido

Sure il have a run with you in my MX5 , add GT: TwinFlow

Whats ur GT? Im on now
Quote from mutt107 :the datsun 510 seems to be the overpowered car, everyone on the forza forums seems to be complaining about it being too fast in online races.

Sounds like when everyone was bitching about the Renault 5 Turbo being stupidly quick in certain classes on FM2, they never changed it.
Right been playing for a fair while now, still only 4% through it though lol.

First impressions were that its fm2 with shinier graphics. Racing more and more though I would say it is not a whole new game interms of physics but that is down to fm2 being good. FM3, personally speaking, is like Turn 10 took FM2 and fixed alot of what was wrong with it. I would have to agree with danowat about the physics too. Even playing with a controller you get a sense of weight. I haven't played with the Lexus IS yet but the BMW M5 is sublime.

Also, while the updates in terms of storefront etc are not everyones cup of tea in a racing game I am really enjoying it. My running total for today is £93k from things I have sold which had gone to funding some of my car purchasing

Taken some pics of my cars though Enjoy.

Ps: If anyone wants to add me, my GT is in my sig
Attached images
500.jpg
bmw works.jpg
fiesta.jpg
Forzafista1.jpg
Found a tasty little paintjob for the Fiat 131 Abarth earlier. Currently using it as my F class racer.

Greboth, like I said earlier, Rockstar paint job is awesome. I'll fetch some pics of it later on. I'll have to check out your storefront too as you must be selling more than just the Rockstar paint job.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG