The online racing simulator
Where is the stream at anyways?

Link please?

Edit: Dont worry. Found it.

Anyways, I can do some commentating if needed later on.
Quote from Fuse5 :What is it with this years stream, running too late with things?
Cause we've got a streamer who doesn't really know about streaming, and we've got the streamer and yannick commentating (the streamer does not know anything about the teams&drivers in the race, nor does he know anything about endurance racing :|)

NDR to the rescue, please?

Yeah...

I heard chris was commentating anyway [aswell as racing]. JP is at a hand-egg game, and Timo is shooting people.
Quote from boothy :Your website fails, there's a big space in the middle of the homepage.

I know, just press "Products" in the top menu. The webiste is still WIP.
Hi guys,

i don't know whats wrong with this stream or streamclient, but it causes on all viewing clients about maximum CPU load on one core (eg. 100% if there is only one physical core)...

anything that we can do against this?
try internetexplorer or a laptop
Same @ internet explorer, but now its ok.

i think the problem was caused by the welcome screen. after the racestart the cpu drops down to normal load.
#83 - XmaX
Will be whole stream uploaded and released to download?

Max
will the stream be avaliable for download?
Quote from J@tko :
. JP is at a hand-egg game, and Timo is shooting people.

Hand-egg?

And I didn't hit anyone for the record.
Quote from J@tko :

but you can kick the egg too... either as punt or as field goal attempt so it should be foot'n'hand-egg
Quote from TFalke55 :but you can kick the egg too... either as punt or as field goal attempt so it should be foot'n'hand-egg

and it should be foot'n'hand-ball as well, due to through-ins!
Limb-ball & limb&egg then. All sorted.
#90 - XmaX
Quote from XmaX :Will be whole stream uploaded and released to download?

Max

Would someone answer my question instead of talking about eggs and balls ?
It will eventually. We are redoing our whole on-demand system, so hang in there We will inform you when the conversion is complete.
#92 - XmaX
Ok thank you Thats enough, too watch it on your page

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG