The online racing simulator
MultiBC has far superior quality to that of Livesteam. But Livestream's 'casual viewer' friendliness is better with the stream always being synchronised so the chat is always relevant. It's also easier to admin and insert commercial breaks into Livestream.

But MultiBC's quality and customer service wins in my book. Although, yes, you do have to pay.
Just give me some video and audio and I'm set.
Quote from commandermas :thing is, i am not the person to talk to for this

the46 asked me if they could broadcast the whole thing, and i only could say yes

so ask one of them if they are searching for more commentators

I was driving in the MMS Cup this year, which was broadcasted live by the46. IMO it wasn't the best. The commentators were good, but the interface they had is not so much. They are using a Macromedia/Adobe Flash system, so you get max 15 frames per second, which is quite bad.
I would like to volunteer to commentate. Also where can i find quali info?
All I can say is that The46 broadcasted the TBO Challenge this year and the quality was much more better than just 15 FPS, never missed any action in race and always funny and clever comentators, even good interviews to some drivers
Chris Wilkinson > the rest.
Naw, he is vulgar.
anyway his commentary is prety good, but there is TOO MUCH CHRIS! Oh no chris everywhere :O
Chris is the Northern guy on the46 yea?
No that's John Hindhaugh, Chris is away doing ALMS.
Well now I don't know what to believe!

Anyway, Vykos and the Northern guy who commentated on the TBO challenge are the best commentators imo - they don't often make mistakes but they still say enough to keep you interested.
Vykos is still here around... wow... I still remember him commentating the ESL races of the evening on a local television channal... and the thing was: He also raced in those races back then and comentated, eventhough he was part of the race, very neutral and clean
Quote from joshdifabio :Chris Wilkinson > the rest.

Thank You

Quote from Fuse5 :Naw, he is vulgar.

Never in a million years........

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Yes, Wilko´s timeouts are legendary!

:doh:
Wilko! Wilko! Wilko!

Anyone that disagrees I'll twat up the arse!
If you want good commentating then please go and watch the broadcasts of last years iTCC :bannana_p
Since we're having a shouting contest here, I say PASSO AND BAWBAG FTW!
Quote from hyntty :Since we're having a shouting contest here, I say PASSO AND BAWBAG FTW!

Bawbag sounds like Stewie Griffin in TS, so I'd say -1.
#46 - CSF
I suspect they will use Wilko and Felipe...

I see BB as a person to interview, unless you want him to commentate as he drives.

The usual commentators spread out with drivers to interview constantly would keep people entertained.
#49 - CSF
I just hope if someone gets Vykos he doesn't start swearing like he did the IGTC round 3 broadcast we did together.
'****ing' and 'arse are not swearwords

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG