The online racing simulator
#51 - CSF
You missed the other one clearly.

Nothing beats your description of down force though Timo.
1) That's how they describe every goddamn track in tv around here :gnasher:

2) I'm not a very good commentator

3)... nor a driver

4) Plus I didn't really know a rat's arse about the track. IIRC I didn't even remember if it was North or Historic of Aston.

I could jabber on when i'm not in the middle of a stint.
Quote from CSF :I suspect they will use Wilko and Felipe...

LOL. That would be interesting

We should get duck to commentate. Anyway, isn't chris racing...

EDIT: I missed a page of replies. Bollocks.
Quote from J@tko :We should get duck to commentate. Anyway, isn't chris racing...

Wilko is racing, but he can commentate when he's not. teh DWB did that a couple times in MoE last season.

I would love to commentate, but i need a few more english classes
Quote from Koa128 :I would love to commentate, but i need a few more english classes

Then count me in too!
Felipe and Timo FTW.
I'm still down to help out.

Though given the46's no-show at the GT Series race, you may want to be looking for a backup broadcaster.
AFAIK Yannick has been having some internet troubles. I think it was Thursday he was getting the fixy man in, so let's see what happens first.
Finally I have the Interwebz at home. Quite happy now.
#63 - XmaX
Any News about the Livestream?

Max
if i am informed correctly (i am very sure that i am ) we will have a stream.

I will post a Link asap.
Here is a note to teams.

If you would like to have a promo/ad video for your team aired during the broadcast, please PM me a link to its download. You have until this Friday night to PM those videos. I would also ask you to keep them under 1 minute, as small a filesize as possible, and as much as possible refrain from using copyrighted music (music you do not own the license to use).

Thanks!
any news on that?
the race is tomorrow! \o/

since APRIL waiting for that moment to come! and here we are...
Yup yup yup! Can't wait. We are in final preparations.
It's almost confirmed, that our company will support the46 for the 16h broadcast.
For the support we got two commercial spots during the race, right before the start, and just after the finish.

I've uploaded the commercial to youtube, so you can see it even before the race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeQ4-oScACM

Enjoy!
@Knight_Atack: you got a pm
The currently running stream is really laggy but quality is fine. Can't get the lag off?
Quote from hariel-HUN- :It's almost confirmed, that our company will support the46 for the 16h broadcast.
For the support we got two commercial spots during the race, right before the start, and just after the finish.

I've uploaded the commercial to youtube, so you can see it even before the race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeQ4-oScACM

Enjoy!

Your website fails, there's a big space in the middle of the homepage.
Quote from boothy :Your website fails, there's a big space in the middle of the homepage.

big Fail
Quote from exspeed :The currently running stream is really laggy but quality is fine. Can't get the lag off?

It doesn't seem like lag to me. It seems more like the host machine is too slow.
What is it with this years stream, running too late with things?
Cause we've got a streamer who doesn't really know about streaming, and we've got the streamer and yannick commentating (the streamer does not know anything about the teams&drivers in the race, nor does he know anything about endurance racing :|)

NDR to the rescue, please?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG