The online racing simulator
16h 2009 Stream
This year we need your help. We are searching for someone, who can provide a stream for our 16h race. Everyone who is interested, may contact me per ICQ. My ICQ number can be found in my profile. MSN is also possible just pm me.
I thought of showing preliminary interest to the subject, but I AM NOT GETTING ICQ just for that.
ok, then how could we get in contact then?
msn: my account name here @passport.com

ventrilo: [url="ventrilo://vt.fragmaster.net:3922/servername%3DFM%20Community&channelname=Live%20for%20speed/NDR"]vt.fragmaster.net:3922[/url]

or irc will do if you specify the channel-
Contacted by PM.
You might want to contact the nice guys at multibc.de
#7 - Gil07
I believe Timo has a deal with multibc?
Nowdays Everybody has.

For the record Gil, as I found out myself, they are not searching for people to provide streaming service, but people to run it / commentate.

That means: @DWB & Burnsy: You'll be up for the job right?
if someone could do provide a stream too, that would be even better, so
I could definitely have a go at commentating, stutter and all.

And I'm sure Passo/Deko would be interested, as usual.
Race is in October ? Yeah, I should provisionally be free for it. Not sure about Passo.

Depends on what I've got going on job-wise, too

d
I just a bit ago had an idea.

We have several people who are well capable of commentating, and streaming.

Could we get two or three streams, so we don't have to switch about as much ?

And it would mean that servers say, 1 and 2 get almost full coverage, and we have a 3rd provider switch between 3 and 4 or something like.

Just a thought.
the thought is not bad, so you could watch the stream from the server, on which your team is driving. But just find 3 groups that keep streaming for 16 hours each if you got three, tell me
Yeah that would be stella. Kind of disapointing last year only server 1 was streamed
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah that would be stella. Kind of disapointing last year only server 1 was streamed

All four servers were streamed last year - one server per hour. And the first two and last two hours were commentated (or was it the first and last four hours?).
Was it?

Hmmm, ok then
I only watched a small part of the stream, but I do remember my name being mentioned as I parked my car in the pitlane as I went to have a sleep for the last couple of hours of the race...
Don't know if this is really the place to post it but i would love to comentate, i'm a dj at a local radio station and dj on TC radio (from TC server). Also i watch many races so i'm not talking bullsh*t and wont use foul words xD. And have many years of LFS experience .

PM me your msn or something
Quote from dekojester :I just a bit ago had an idea.

We have several people who are well capable of commentating, and streaming.

Could we get two or three streams, so we don't have to switch about as much ?

And it would mean that servers say, 1 and 2 get almost full coverage, and we have a 3rd provider switch between 3 and 4 or something like.

Just a thought.

that would be a good idea... If you trust me enough, I would also commentate... I think I've done the job quiet well at the MoE24h^^ *self-confident*
stream 1: deko + passo + boothy + dwb
stream 2: falke + wilko + ....

I know I'm dreaming too much agian
thing is, i am not the person to talk to for this

the46 asked me if they could broadcast the whole thing, and i only could say yes

so ask one of them if they are searching for more commentators
That's a shame... Should have gone with NDR and multiBC I think.
But livestream.com has such a nice spam-friendly chat!
Quote from Gil07 :That's a shame... Should have gone with NDR and multiBC I think.

How exactly is that a shame?
Quote from burnsy1882 :How exactly is that a shame?

Livestream is often very laggy, and the quality of picture and sound are sometimes just awful. But as I said, the chat is nice.
It's only been laggy for me when I didn't have the correct settins for broadcasting, otherwise sometimes I find that LS and multi have about the same quality. Plus, LS is free, some people can't afford to pay.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG