The online racing simulator
Only a few more hours...
Make way for the Yaris Ninja. 296hp taking it to nearly 190mph, with a 0-60 time of under 5 seconds. Almost perfect 50/50 weight distribution. You can't beat a Ninja

This is a pre-paintjob development photo.
Attached images
Yaris Ninja.jpg
Some nice pictures turning up now Really can’t wait to play this. It is now sat on my desk next to me calling me to go home and play. Stupid work lol.
Quote from Dajmin :Make way for the Yaris Ninja. 296hp taking it to nearly 190mph, with a 0-60 time of under 5 seconds. Almost perfect 50/50 weight distribution. You can't beat a Ninja

This is a pre-paintjob development photo.

You were talking about cars more fun than a Fiat, and you end up with this...
296hp and FWD?, bet thats interesting!!!!
Nah, it's had a RWD conversion. I got up to about 280hp with the FWD and discovered it just wouldn't steer any more. It's twitchy, but interesting to drive because of the short wheelbase.
Nice, bet its fun to drive.

You sold much on your storefront?, I've made about 20,000cr on a couple of little logos I did.
The only thing I have for sale is the LFS logo. Sold a couple of copies last I checked, but I've not made anything I'm happy enough to sell yet.
Once the Yaris Ninja has a decent paintjob I might do a limited edition run of that though
Yeah, interesting, but a lot of work.

I find designs printed on tracing paper stuck to the screen work just aswell, and a damn sight cheaper!!!!
My girlfriend would take the piss something crazy if I did something like that
I just work with the lines of the car and make it up as I go. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
I love the new shortcuts in the decal editor now though. Selecting, moving and resizing multiple layers is a breeze, and any designs you import come pre-grouped so you can move it all as one. Bloody genius.
Mine takes the piss regardless!!!!, but its all good!!.

She sat down last night and said, so why is this better than the other one.......

And I am like LOOK!!!, CAN'T YOU SEE!!!?, and she says, no, they all look the same to me, pffft women hey?
Quote from danowat :
I find designs printed on tracing paper stuck to the screen work just aswell, and a damn sight cheaper!!!!

That's a great idea!

Quote from danowat :
She sat down last night and said, so why is this better than the other one.......

LOL! I can almost see the face you must have made...
Quote from danowat :Added you this morning Tim

My M5, this car handles soooooo sweetly, the tyre physics really shine on this car, if the real car handles anywhere near like the FM3 one, I'd buy one!!!!.

DO u have a wheel?

@jnr89

I dont know il look at it today
Nope, just a pad here.
Quote from danowat :Nope, just a pad here.

Same here shal we ad eithoter on XBL?.

Mine is gompiegeit
Quote from danowat :Mine takes the piss regardless!!!!, but its all good!!.

And I am like LOOK!!!, CAN'T YOU SEE!!!?, and she says, no, they all look the same to me, pffft women hey?

Brilliant, that is almost word for word what mine said to me too! She was like "it was driving cars round and round, this is driving cars round and round again". But then I make fun of her soaps being the same every day too, so I guess I should expect it.
I countered with.....

You know you brought ANOTHER new handbag at the weekend?, well, it looks the bloody same as the 100 other handbags you've got.
Could Forza 3 be the cause of many marriage/relationship mishaps over the next few weeks?
Quote from danowat :I countered with.....

You know you brought ANOTHER new handbag at the weekend?, well, it looks the bloody same as the 100 other handbags you've got.

LOL you made my day!

Thinking about getting it but I'm waiting for MW2 to come out first
Quote from mr_x :Could Forza 3 be the cause of many marriage/relationship mishaps over the next few weeks?

Nah, its all about give and take.

I give, she takes
Sounds like the opposite of our house

We got through CoD4 without any problems, I'm sure we'll get through this as well. At least I have other likeminded people on here that I can talk to about it without getting "it's a red one" or similar car-clueless comments Then again, she's good with a quick comment when I screw up and crash. In fact, maybe it's the rewind feature that'll save us from relationship mishaps
Definitly worth getting mate

Cheers dan, i was driving and it said "Dan wants to be friends" and i was like *Smiley face* lol but just finishing up the C world champ, i tried running the V8 round cant remeber what course its a stage one rally D something anyway in cockpit with the V8 supercar wow couldnt see a thing lol was a challenge AND I LOVED IT!
Finally got my copy! :woohoo:

Now installing the second disc, then going to sort out all the extra content codes, then it's time to PLAY PLAY PLAY!
I am only joking, shes cool about it

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG