The online racing simulator
chuck norris doesn't play video games. He looks at them until they give him the high score.
I suppose that wrecking and age go hand in hand. An older driver would recognize, and avoid a crash sooner, on account of having to pay for the repairs more. I mean, when that young whipper-snapper crashed me in the corner, I cost a fortune!
Truth is that a more mature driver will concede the line and try to draft so as to not to F up anyone's race and there-by have more fun
Me, I am but half the age of Tristan (more or less), and although my reflexes may have dulled, I make up for it in consistency and fair play
ehm, dude.. 2006
Quote from audimasta :Lol Chuck Norris beat them both.

:ices_rofl

Quote from Racer Y :chuck norris doesn't play video games. He looks at them until they give him the high score.

:ices_rofl
I'm not.
Just saying is all
Neat stuff
Quote from Gentlefoot :It might be worth remembering that a lot of people don't put there correct dobs in. My DOB on my profile is made up although I am about that age.

Believe me, you don't joke about 68. 105 yes. 4 yes, 68 NO!
Quote from Doorman :Believe me, you don't joke about 68. 105 yes. 4 yes, 68 NO!

No no no. You might not joke about 68, but the rest of us (especially those of us who have more than a handful of years to go) definitely do
Quote from Dajmin :No no no. You might not joke about 68, but the rest of us? (especially those of us who have more than a handful of years to go) definitely do

Just remind us. What is so funny about 68?
Being older than the rest of us

Then again, I'm not old enough to retire yet, and by the time I get there they'll have put the age up to about 80. So maybe you're just ahead of the curve
being much more mature and being able to differentiate the 70's from the 80's, the 80's from the 90's and so on. And probably introducing LFS to your children and your children's children (globally speaking, not just Doorman's case).
I measure my age in midlife crisii rather than years. Years doesnt tell you very much about a person. I'm 2 midlife crisii old.
Quote from Becky Rose :I measure my age in midlife crisii rather than years. Years doesnt tell you very much about a person. I'm 2 midlife crisii old.

Ahah! I'm just a sprog then, I don't do crises.

Life's too short.
Quote from Bob Smith :I prefer the term "most senior".

didn't you tell me once that you were 23? i'm older than you if that's the case.
#43 - wild
Look at my profile im clearly the most senior
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Look at my profile im clearly the most senior

... and this is why i don't believe a lot of people on the internet...
Quote from Becky Rose :I measure my age in midlife crisii rather than years. Years doesnt tell you very much about a person. I'm 2 midlife crisii old.

how do you measure those precicely?
the number of red convertibles youve owned? the number of girlfiriend you have had who are at least 10 years younger than you?
Quote from Shotglass :how do you measure those precicely?
the number of red convertibles youve owned? the number of girlfiriend you have had who are at least 10 years younger than you?

They're measured by the fact that you're X years old and haven't got a red convertible yet. Or that girls 10 years younger help you across the road or give up their seat for you. They're the sort of things that trigger MLCs

So I'm told
Quote from bunder9999 :... and this is why i don't believe a lot of people on the internet...

Its clearly a joke its becuas i dont realy wnat poeple to judge me on age so i they dont know my age they wil keep that out the window
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Its clearly a joke its becuas i dont realy wnat poeple to judge me on age so i they dont know my age they wil keep that out the window

Although from the way you type, i'm guessing 15.
Quote from wild :http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=241469 That's his true DOB Oldest man?

That is true, oldtimer is actually that old, i know some will not believe it but its true.

Im actually a little worried about him as i havent heard anything of him for a while, and with him being 83 years old, i do worry about him, as i don't know if he has family around him, etc..
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG