The online racing simulator
who is the oldest official racer on lfs ????
Probably Doorman.

One thread is enough btw (actually 0 would have been enough, too )
kk,
and how old is he ??
:doh:

Click my magic link. It says:

Date of Birth:
31st July 1941
wow !!!

is he good ???
You know, there is this site called LFS World. You can go there, and check everyone's stats.

yep but just askin in general as in another racers point of view
I prefer the term "most senior".
well, in the lfs world stats 0.01% of people are 95-99 years old. Also 0.06 are 0-4?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
w00t! he from Chelmsford, few miles down the road from me
It might be worth remembering that a lot of people don't put there correct dobs in. My DOB on my profile is made up although I am about that age.
I'm one of the youngest active forum members for sure. Not an active racer tough.
according to lfsw, gc is over 100 years old i think... or he chaned it meanwhile
I'll leave the accolade of Elder Statesman to Doorman, but I'm not that far behind!

(52 next Birthday )

In fact. Doorman and I can often be seen racing the ZIMMERFRAME Mod on the car park....Sainsburys car park. that is!
And here I was thinking we'd find out who was the oldest LFS racer as in who was the first to use LFS.
On the demo side I knew one who was 57 (year ago, so now he is 58 i guess ). But not as old as Doorman.

I don't care how old someone is, but generally there are no wreckers among senior racers (well never met anobody so old that his/her reflexes are already so slow that he wrecks because of that). But the idea of a 60+ year old wrecker granny is just plain absurd
Quote from Aquilifer :But the idea of a 60+ year old wrecker granny is just plain absurd

youd believe that until you see a maserati stomping on the brakes at an intersection to let everybody in although he has the right of way and the granny in a civic behind him getting pissed about this so she tries to honk the maserati out of her way
Quote from Shotglass :youd believe that until you see a maserati stomping on the brakes at an intersection to let everybody in although he has the right of way and the granny in a civic behind him getting pissed about this so she tries to honk the maserati out of her way

Yeah... right... but where do you see a wrecker? Or is she using the car as a tool to push the maserati out of the way? I was speaking about senior, not senile racers.

From my experience wreckers, cheaters etc are 99% under age kids.
yeah who is the the 1st ever player to play on lfs ??
Hey, according to Tristans profile he's 104 years old illepall

or at least he has a 104 years of spam on the forums.
Online statistics for: Schumi II
Show racer:
Name:n/a
Birthday: 1946-11-23
Team:|DM|

Hm.. ok, 1941 beats SchumiII. But SchumiII is def. real, talked to him many times in ventrilo.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG