The online racing simulator
drinking and lfs drinking....
(96 posts, started )

Poll : Should there be intoxicated servers?

dui+lfs=fun!
yes...that would let the drunks know where to race...
no i think since it's a sim and nobody gets hurt then whatever...
I'm calling the cops...sim or not you are going to kill somebody!
NO! No that type of crashing, nor the "I accidently crashed into your ****" crash either! :scared:
Sleep over is what I mean you crazy Vittu (horrible wrong spelled)
My dreams are coming true!

Quote from Dajmin :
And who says that just because you're playing LFS you're alone? I could drink and play LFS and still, by the miracle of actually living with my girlfriend, not be alone

Exactly; and when she's bugging the shit out of you. I call that this also qualifies as drinking with company... especialy when the company is all up in your face
i used to dring 'n' LFS (s2 demo days). i had to stop because i used to get pb's i couldn't match when sober. i have whitnesses lol.
Quote from The Very End :And what anoys me the freakin' most is that each time I have been blackout'ed, I have managed to make out with a girl, but I can't freakin' remember it! And each time when I am not so drunk so I actually remember things, I only remember the shitty attempts that leads to horrible failures!

God damnit

Surely, you'd prefer not to remember those girls you catched being so much drunk

Or maybe you've lived some of these...

:something
Quote from RocksGt :Surely, you'd prefer not to remember those girls you catched being so much drunk

Or maybe you've lived some of these...

:something

I'm one of these lucky people who does not spew or have a hang over after a night out.

Think drunk server might suck a bit, have cad d&d for that.
Quote from jaykay3000 :I'm one of these lucky people who does not spew or have a hang over after a night out.

lmao me 2 im drunk now just been on a driftin server and it was well funny! im so up for DUI driving!
I envy you for not having hangovers!

When you wake up, your vission is blurry, you stomach hurts, the weight of the world stands on your head.. well then youk now it's a propper damn sunday! O' how mych I envy you for not having hangovers!
It's like God were thinking "****! Now I made something that actually is fun, I need to punish those ****faces that actually does it so they return doing things that ain't fun!"
I have been drunk MANY times, and NEVER had a hangover.
One time, I had drank REALLY much, really to much:

2 complete bottles of Baileys, 40 small shot bottles out of germany, and 2 beers.
Was on my vacation, at a party.

Whilst walking back to my tent, I fell over the wires of the tent and rolled into a canal
Luckily people got me out of there. (my tent was close to the party)

When I woke up, I was all wet, but didn't feel bad or had a hang over.
Quote from theblackrabbi :lol the title was suppose to be drinking and lfs driving lol....

yay or nay?

i mean come on....we know this is a sim....and we know we love drinking...

on the other thought...it makes me drive too aggressive in this game...

maybe not such a great idea..

lol at least i get my kicks here and not in real life!

done it many times, i actually race better drunk then i do sober.
Quote from rockclan :
Whilst walking back to my tent, I fell over the wires of the tent and rolled into a canal
Luckily people got me out of there. (my tent was close to the party)

been there, done that. Tumbled over some tents wires on a festival, sliced my shoe open, and started pulling all surrounding tents wires in anger after that.

I only get hangovers if I drink to much wine (sangria...) or everything mixed up:vomit:.

My Maximum has been a night at a friends house before he moved to another place (legendary), a bottle of Genever Korn, several beers, some Baileys and Whiskey and the like, felt surprisingly good the other day. And remember everything

LFS related, even if I'm not even half drunk my laptimes tumble. But I made a great landing in a 747 in Rio De Janeiro once:woohoo: (in FS2002)
"just gimme some weeed and make my piston beat speeed"
Why is everyone so uptight because someone has a few at home?? I'll have a few beers after work (weekday).. Play some LFS, drink a few more since I'm having fun. Good times
Quote from ghost racer :Why is everyone so uptight because someone has a few at home?

Because it's fun to get people on the defensive and have them divulge further facts about their personal lives you can poke fun at.
a few friends and I are trying to get together sometime soon and do a drinking game with LFS...

so 5 lap race, you choose combo. (adjust length accordingly)

1st place takes 3 shots,
2nd place takes 2 shots
3rd place takes 1 shot.
4th place doesn't drink. (again, adjust dosage accordingly)

it makes the playing field even too, which was the primary purpose.
Quote from jaxx751 :a few friends and I are trying to get together sometime soon and do a drinking game with LFS...

so 5 lap race, you choose combo. (adjust length accordingly)

1st place takes 3 shots,
2nd place takes 2 shots
3rd place takes 1 shot.
4th place doesn't drink. (again, adjust dosage accordingly)

it makes the playing field even too, which was the primary purpose.

That way no one will ever catch the winning guy because the more you drink the faster you go!

Anyway I've been drinking beer for some time now and I think I am ready to play some LFS. Looking forward to crashing you (as in everyone) soon
Quote from rockclan :I have been drunk MANY times, and NEVER had a hangover.
One time, I had drank REALLY much, really to much:

2 complete bottles of Baileys, 40 small shot bottles out of germany, and 2 beers.
Was on my vacation, at a party.

Lucky guy. I can't swallow beer after 1 litre, and if I drink wine, I take 1 glass of wine, 1 of coffee. Because otherwise, if I drink wine/champagne only, a headache strikes me in 3-4 hours.
#93 - PoVo
Why not just drink in real life and play LFS?

Whats the point of simulating alcohol in LFS? Thats like asking the devs to make a /buy weed command which = Nerd stuff
Quote from detail :Lucky guy. I can't swallow beer after 1 litre, and if I drink wine, I take 1 glass of wine, 1 of coffee. Because otherwise, if I drink wine/champagne only, a headache strikes me in 3-4 hours.

You need to be drinking a lot more non alchoholic drinks, preferably plain water, during the day i would say then, as to get such a headache from a smallish amount such as that then you are either wicked dehydrated to start with, or another possibility, you could be mildly allergic to alchohol.

It does happen, as i have a good mate who is seriously allergic, to the point of where he has to be careful when using aftershaves as he comes out in a rash depending on the alchohol content.

And also, caffiene, as found in coffee, is also an irritant that can cause headaches for some people, so this could make it worse.
Quote from PoVo :Why not just drink in real life and play LFS?

Whats the point of simulating alcohol in LFS? Thats like asking the devs to make a /buy weed command which = Nerd stuff

we all know that weed and nerd stuff don't mix well

drinking and lfs drinking....
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG