The online racing simulator
drinking and lfs drinking....
(96 posts, started )

Poll : Should there be intoxicated servers?

dui+lfs=fun!
yes...that would let the drunks know where to race...
no i think since it's a sim and nobody gets hurt then whatever...
I'm calling the cops...sim or not you are going to kill somebody!
lol the title was suppose to be drinking and lfs driving lol....

yay or nay?

i mean come on....we know this is a sim....and we know we love drinking...

on the other thought...it makes me drive too aggressive in this game...

maybe not such a great idea..

lol at least i get my kicks here and not in real life!
Beer + LFS = Win!

I have to say that i had to stop using the F1 BMW in the game because i had no time to drink in the straights
Shouldn't that be in the Off Topic section?

On Topic: I couldn't care less if anyone drinks while driving in LfS. But as the OP is American: With your weak watery mainstream beers over there, due to the neccessary intake needed to cause an effect, I guess it would be more of a problem having to go take a leak too often to race properly rather than getting too drunk to controll a vehicle.
Quote from theblackrabbi :lol the title was suppose to be drinking and lfs driving lol....

You can edit your own thread titles, at least for a while after it is made.

Also, "lol" is not a reasonable substitute for brackets.
Drinking and driving in LFS? Definitely YES! When you had a couple of beers and just want to have some fun pick a combo that you know well and go for it. I noticed extra consistency and lack of speed while being drunk I log out when I notice I'm starting to cause trouble on the track though.
meh, being drunk and playing LFS should be prohibited.

If you are drunk, you should be out with friends, not home alone playing a video game.

On a more serious note, I'm not giving a dingo's kidney.
Solitary drinking is mostly the stuff sadness is made out of, sometimes the product might also include minor traces of dairy products and or nuts.
I guess it depends. You can LFSUI as long as everyone else is prepared for it. If you're risking screwing up someone's race just because you're on the piss, then you should steer clear.

And who says that just because you're playing LFS you're alone? I could drink and play LFS and still, by the miracle of actually living with my girlfriend, not be alone
What if you've just watched a football game with your friends and had a couple of beers. Friends left and there are a couple drinks in the fridge left. C'mon it's not like you are sitting in front of a mirror drinking vodka
Quote from Dajmin :And who says that just because you're playing LFS you're alone? I could drink and play LFS and still, by the miracle of actually living with my girlfriend, not be alone

That's just transferring the alone attribute to someone else - in this case you, indeed, are not alone, she is.

Quote from marsaz :Friends left and there are a couple drinks in the fridge left.

Very odd friends or a fine example of refrigerator stocking strategy?
hahaha!!! my combo would be :banana_ra:auto:
though my speed drops but....who cares
LFS - drink AND drive !!!

That's what I did massively in the early years in LFS... *sigh*
Holy fuking ball hell, of course you need to drink while driving LFS!
It keeps the evil thoughts about the Rally Pack away
Quote from xaotik :Very odd friends or a fine example of refrigerator stocking strategy?

Why are they odd? Because they go home at some point?
Why is this even up for discussion...

Yes, racing in LFS while drunk should be actively encouraged for the members whose age allows them to be drunk.....on the weekend it should be a 4 bottle minimum
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Why is this even up for discussion...

Yes, racing in LFS while drunk should be actively encouraged for the members whose age allows them to be drunk.....on the weekend it should be a 4 bottle minimum

6 if you're rallying, or finnish.

I always play RBR when I've had a few brews...
I have to get drunk before I can put on a multiplayer game, or I just can't cope with the teeming hordes of ****heads you get on public servers.

I'm not using this as an excuse for being slow. I'm slow because I'm shit.
I would say stay away from multiplayer, but I did somehow win a league race after a few glasses of wine.

Intoxicated servers would be great - an interesting experiment anyway.

I think I-SCAR has been using an intoxicated server
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Why is this even up for discussion...

brilliant!

count me in for a drunk-rally-roundup!
#21 - Byku
Quote from Timdpr :
Intoxicated servers would be great - an interesting experiment anyway.

That would be awesome ... replays from those races would be... unique ^^.
thar be a flaw in your plan, if you were drunk, how could you tell if the server was an 'intoxicated one' or not?
Quote from Timdpr :Intoxicated servers would be great - an interesting experiment anyway.

It would only be a short time before the winner(s) would be accused of being sober.
Myself and a couple of mates did a test not so long ago in Forza, 2 laps around the 'Ring both before and after a serious bender. I found my lap times to be better after the drink somehow LFSUI, bring it on
Quote from Bob Smith :Also, "lol" is not a reasonable substitute for brackets.

Bob Smith = win

Also, drinking and driving... when it's a video game... is good

(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG