The online racing simulator
Quote from Gustix :Emm Leo there is nothing wrong with camber when you turn steering wheel to lock wheels looks like that (not for all cars)

yeah i believe more the newer cars do that do to suspension settings,it gives a little camber to turn more.
Quote from JJ72 :Because it's rather advance stuff to get that kind of motion blur with Blender's internal engine, and I've never seen him use that sort of technic.

pfff done in less then 5 minutes and im still a noob

(i know the brake claipers etc, shouldnt be blured but since its a simple test i dont play a half hour around to seperate the objects)

btw nice wheels leonardo)
Attached images
blur test.png
blur test1.png
Quote from e2mustang :woooo i finally got the te37!!!!! thanks

No problem dude
Enjoy it

Quote from Gustix :Emm Leo there is nothing wrong with camber when you turn steering wheel to lock wheels looks like that (not for all cars)

take a look http://www.paxtonauto.com/images/IMG_4153.jpg

rims are rendered and Blur is made with Blender too
Btw JJ take a look at Sway's request render - motion blur on wheels is made with Blender too

Yes, you're right. Sorry for criticizing your render.

Quote from iFastLT :few renders, in one used leonardo555 wheels

Preety nice, dude. I really liked the colors you gave to my wheel

Quote from John5200 :pfff done in less then 5 minutes and im still a noob

(i know the brake claipers etc, shouldnt be blured but since its a simple test i dont play a half hour around to seperate the objects)

btw nice wheels leonardo)

Thanks man

Quote from andRo. :Thanks.

Enjoy it
Just slowly building my first scene in Blender, had the problems with bright spots that someone else had (see first pic) changed shader on skin from 'Wardlso' to 'Phong' (bottom pic) and it looks much nicer IMO.

However, does anyone knoe how to scale textures on an object? That background is a cube with a brick wall textue on it, at the moment each brick is 12 foot long! Tried everything I can see that may change it, help please!!

I know everything else still needs work too, still experimenting...
Attached images
Lighting test.jpg
Quote from Subphonic :Just slowly building my first scene in Blender, had the problems with bright spots that someone else had (see first pic) changed shader on skin from 'Wardlso' to 'Phong' (bottom pic) and it looks much nicer IMO.

However, does anyone knoe how to scale textures on an object? That background is a cube with a brick wall textue on it, at the moment each brick is 12 foot long! Tried everything I can see that may change it, help please!!

I know everything else still needs work too, still experimenting...

1. Yes "Wardlso" is completely wrong for a car material. (I use "Minnaert" and phong" because it gives me prittey nice results[attatchment 3 shows with "phong" and attetchment 2 with "Wardlso"])

2. I don´t realy know what you mean with "scale textures on an object". I gues your texture is one brick stone or whatever and streched all over the wall. In that case you have to play with the "Xrepeat" settings (attatchment 1)
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
xrt 1.png
xrt 2.png
Hey, cheers, just got back from pub, left this rendering...increased the 'hardness' of Phong highlights:

Opposite problem with the bricks tho...I have an image of a whole brick wall but I need to be able to scale it down so it looks like a wall behind the car
Attached images
Lighting test 5.jpg
Phong is better suited for plastic/rubber materials, so you'll probably need to sharpen up the highlights a lot.
Quote from Subphonic :Hey, cheers, just got back from pub, left this rendering...increased the 'hardness' of Phong highlights:

Opposite problem with the bricks tho...I have an image of a whole brick wall but I need to be able to scale it down so it looks like a wall behind the car

k then you should try the uv mapping
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7tp1dH64l4
Quote from Crommi :Phong is better suited for plastic/rubber materials, so you'll probably need to sharpen up the highlights a lot.

well.... actually except toon and wardlso there isnt any real difference (in the attatchment i tryed every option and well with some material tweaking all except toon and wardlso would look the same lol)

(render time 30 secs so no big deal)
Attached images
compare.jpg
Thanks for the link, looks like that should sort it.

I did find when I sharpened up the highlights in phong they looked nice, wardlso was just the default but, yeah, looks nasty most of the time.
My Scirocco. C&C are wellcome

EDIT: grrr looks dark on this computer... on my laptop looks great. Sorry about that
Attached images
Scirocco nuevo2 copia.jpg
Scirocco nuevo 3.jpg
Yeah, except for the it being dark, the second picture is awesome.
Quote from Loko VEN :My Scirocco. C&C are wellcome

EDIT: grrr looks dark on this computer... on my laptop looks great. Sorry about that

I'm not really sure that dark scenes like that with very little highlights work too well. Especially in the second render viewer's eyes are drawn to backround because it's much more pronounced while car is out of focus and blurry.

Edit: Choisen color is also problematic, brighter and more saturated color would make car much more visible while dark color depends on reflections.
Ok now with skin.!

I think it's too bright the second link

Link 1
Link 2
the links dont work, Loko...
Links are fixed
there you go!!!!

THEY LOOK AWESOME!! Gratz
Hmm.... it looks like your whole scene depends on a single lightsource which doesn't seem to be enough unless you crack it up way too high where hotspots become oversatured?
Quote from Crommi :Hmm.... it looks like your whole scene depends on a single lightsource which doesn't seem to be enough unless you crack it up way too high where hotspots become oversatured?

Yeah. Only have Vray sun on that simple scene.The Vray sun only works good with low light.... idk why.. I will put others lights in the front of the car. I need test it first.

OMG my english sucks....
Quote from Loko VEN :Yeah. Only have Vray sun on that simple scene.The Vray sun only works good with low light.... idk why.. I will put others lights in the front of the car. I need test it first.

OMG my english sucks....

You can add a white reflection board in front of the car. One like it's used in photography
For reflector planes to work, you also need to enable Global Illumination (which should be used anyways for this kind of scene)
Global Ilumination it´s ON.

I will put a reflection plane.

Thx for the link! I will try it too.

Updates coming soon.
Quote from Loko VEN :Global Ilumination it´s ON.

I will put a reflection plane.

Thx for the link! I will try it too.

Updates coming soon.

Put some HDRI in your GI enviroment
Quote from leonardo555 :Put some HDRI in your GI enviroment

Vray sun have a map enviroment and looks great and it´s ON.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG