The online racing simulator
drinking and lfs drinking....
(96 posts, started )

Poll : Should there be intoxicated servers?

dui+lfs=fun!
yes...that would let the drunks know where to race...
no i think since it's a sim and nobody gets hurt then whatever...
I'm calling the cops...sim or not you are going to kill somebody!
With a bit o' booze inside me, I find I'm a little bit faster, and more confident in my abilities. The latter is, of course, the most dangerous part of drinking and real-life driving; over-estimating your ability and burying your car in the nearest field.

I'm better at nearly every game I play, with a couple of beers.
Oh boy, it has been some time since I played LFS while drinking alcohol... Oh, wait... Only couple of hours...
So would/should someone setup a server at some time?

My suggestion would definitely be a rallyx event, maybe BL2, FE5, FE6
Quote from LFSn00b :FE6 and XRG. or LX4.

maybe even FE5R and FZ5

I thought more of RB4 or XFG/XRT...
I occasionally used to get drunk on CLC when i played LFS. It didn't make me faster though. I just kept on smacking other people or barriers and then flying out the track and getting fined. I guess i'm an angry drunk...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :With a bit o' booze inside me, I find I'm a little bit faster, and more confident in my abilities. The latter is, of course, the most dangerous part of drinking and real-life driving; over-estimating your ability and burying your car in the nearest field.

I'm better at nearly every game I play, with a couple of beers.

me too, agreed 100%!
Server: DUIcross
If nobody comes, I shut the server down later tonight.
I've occasionally had a few beers while watching a lfs race (yes not racing, speccing) and having a chat in ventrilo throughout it.

Was fun.
Quote from Gekkibi :Server: DUIcross
If nobody comes, I shut the server down later tonight.

The server is not working for me.. connection timeout
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :The server is not working for me.. connection timeout

Strange. Don't know what's the problem. I can connect to it.
Is it an actual server or just on your PC? If it's your PC, you will have to change some settings on your router or something similar.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Is it an actual server or just on your PC? If it's your PC, you will have to change some settings on your router or something similar.

Another computer, and I have configured my router when I hosted multiple servers. No problems then.

(Oh, and re-checked the router settings. Should be ok)
#38 - Byku
Saturday would be much better .
Quote from Byku :Saturday would be much better .

Agreed. But lets still test if I can get the server up & running tonight (So I could run it on Caturday).

Try to join DUIcross and reply if you have problems. Tweaked a littlebit my router, and it should work.

Edit: Ach. I just can't get it working any more. And the funniest thing is that I have no clue whats the problem...
Kalev you knoble shitsnittzle, go jumping a cliff or I'll rape you into the next millenium.

Oh, and to you others, I vote for a official LFS drunk race someday. Minimum requirements - a bottle of Jack Daniels.
I havent tried booze for racing... BTW: Would you ask "are drunk or something?" raging prick on intoxicated server?
#43 - Byku
Quote from The Very End :...a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Bloody hell! I'm dead after 3 beers, and You want me to dring a whole bottle!?

Btw. I wasn't drinking alcohol up to 21, now i'm 22 .
Quote from The Very End :Kalev you knoble shitsnittzle, go jumping a cliff or I'll rape you into the next millenium.

You obviously have some trouble with anger management. Seek help.
Should be fun to drive while being drunk... I might try it!
Thing is... I never get drunk at home
Quote from Blas89 :Should be fun to drive while being drunk... I might try it!
Thing is... I never get drunk at home

Same here, except when I come home after a party, after which I usually open up the 10000(3 if I have to be exact) chat programs to check who's online, and then if I find no one interesting I usually go to sleep.

It happens really rare that I open LFS while drunk. But it was fun when I did (iirc ).
Quote from The Very End : Oh, and to you others, I vote for a official LFS drunk race someday. Minimum requirements - a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Count me in for this.:ernaehrun:mischievo:drink:
thats what i do when i toke a phatty b i come and try to do my fast times

NOT IRL
Quote from Byku :Bloody hell! I'm dead after 3 beers, and You want me to dring a whole bottle!?

Btw. I wasn't drinking alcohol up to 21, now i'm 22 .

3 beers !!

I at least can survive 8 beers, but then it's getting a chance play. Sometimes it goes ok, some other times...well let's just say it does not works out well...

Quote from Kalev EST :You obviously have some trouble with anger management. Seek help.

I am not angry one single bit you shitsnittzle Just sending you some manluve.

Quote from Test Driver :Count me in for this.:ernaehrun:mischievo:drink:

Deal!
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm slow because I'm shit.

If you're shit, you should probably go back to the toilet.

But seriosness aside, that was a joke.

drinking and lfs drinking....
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG