The online racing simulator
So I did some more runs on the demo against a ghost and managed to get a time in the top 7% in the good old Evo X. Ranked 26076th Can't seem to get above the top 35% or so in the others though, and really suck in the Porsche.
Quote from Dajmin :So I did some more runs on the demo against a ghost and managed to get a time in the top 7% in the good old Evo X. Ranked 26076th Can't seem to get above the top 35% or so in the others though, and really suck in the Porsche.

I'm on top 1% on most cars, 3% on the Evo and Porsche 2%. It's not that hard?
For you youngsters maybe, gaming is hard for us oldies
Quote from Dajmin :For you youngsters maybe, gaming is hard for some of us oldies

I am (was when I last checked) in the 1% in most cars.

Whats your gamertag Mat?
Well balls. Maybe it's just because I suck. What happened to me? I was really good at gaming a few years back. Maybe I just need more practice
Quote from danowat :

I am (was when I last checked) in the 1% in most cars.

Whats your gamertag Mat?

Blackout FIN is my tag.

Quote from Dajmin :Well balls. Maybe it's just because I suck. What happened to me? I was really good at gaming a few years back. Maybe I just need more practice

The track looks very simple, but it has some tricky places. It's very easy to loose lots of time on the first left hand hairpin for example.

I hope they've done at least equally good job with rest of the fantasy tracks.
Two points on the track where you can gain/lose a lot of time.

1) The "bottom" hairpin, at the bottom of the hill, you have to take a really wierd line round here to make the most of the slingshot up the hill

2) Second from last corner, nasty apex on this one, and agian, as the next bit is uphill, you need a good slingshot
Eh? I just said i want this kind of track in GT5, since i don't have an Xbox.. so it's a compliment for the game, i'm envious, etc.. what the hell
Quote from Boris Lozac :Eh? I just said i want this kind of track in GT5, since i don't have an Xbox.. so it's a compliment for the game, i'm envious, etc.. what the hell

Its just that most of the posts that you've put in here all relate back to GT5 and eventually cause more and more arguments about which is better..etc
Quote from mcintyrej :Its just that most of the posts that you've put in here all relate back to GT5 and eventually cause more and more arguments about which is better..etc

It wasn't that kind of intention, believe me
Yep, there was nothing wrong with that post. It was a compliment for Forza 3 in fact, just like Boris is saying.
I wasn't picking on that specific post, I was just pointing out the fact......

ahhhhhhh forget it.
LMAO, this thread is getting more and more like the hate-fest that is N4G!!!
Nascar looks cool. Am i right in thinking that we get these cars "naked", as in no paintjobs, so that we can do our own things with them?

P.S, Dajmin and Danowat, i've added you on XBL if thats alright. Blackout, i'll be adding you tonight too if you don't mind.
Yeah, no worries mate, I had a mass XBL "friends" cull recently, so I've got tons of room!!!!
Fine by me. I'm approaching my 100 limit though, so I might need to go removing some people before I add you. Got dozens of requests via Trials HD but those guys never seem to speak or play anything else so I might as well chuck 'em.

I fully expect to spend way more time playing Forza 3 online with people. And I just pre-ordered a few minutes ago so will get a lovely M3 E92 to play with too. Now, should I take the day off or not?
Quote from danowat :Yeah, no worries mate, I had a mass XBL "friends" cull recently, so I've got tons of room!!!!

Cheers. I'll be on tonight. It shall be interesting to compare times and skill game scores on Trials HD. I recently completed all the Extreme levels, but only got bronzes.

Quote from Dajmin :Fine by me. I'm approaching my 100 limit though, so I might need to go removing some people before I add you. Got dozens of requests via Trials HD but those guys never seem to speak or play anything else so I might as well chuck 'em.

I fully expect to spend way more time playing Forza 3 online with people. And I just pre-ordered a few minutes ago so will get a lovely M3 E92 to play with too. Now, should I take the day off or not?

Ah, the M3 E92. I take it you ordered it from Game then? I picked that one too as that Paintjob for the M3 looks really nice.

You should definitely take the day off.
My missus is going on a work course for 9-10 days at the end of this month, so I've managed to get away with doing half days for the week. Gives me plenty of time to play FM3 AND GTA:TBOGT when they arrive. Shall be an awesome week!
Quote from Dajmin :And I just pre-ordered a few minutes ago so will get a lovely M3 E92 to play with too. Now, should I take the day off or not?

I actually have a hospital appt the day it comes out, I reckon the hospital could be REALLY busy that day and may even mean I never get to work.......
Quote from Nathan_French_14 : Ah, the M3 E92. I take it you ordered it from Game then? I picked that one too as that Paintjob for the M3 looks really nice.

Sure did. Prefer the Evo that Gamestation was offering, but wanted my loyalty points

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You should definitely take the day off.

I want to, but got practically no holidays left!
Quote from danowat :I actually have a hospital appt the day it comes out, I reckon the hospital could be REALLY busy that day and may even mean I never get to work.......

That's tough. I know what hospital waiting rooms can be like. You can be in there for days sometimes
Hey, maybe I have a diabetic appointment that day. In fact, now that I mention it I'm fairly sure that I have some sort of medical appointment that day. What a terrible coincidence...
Links don't work, says "no deeplinking please"
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
P.S, Dajmin and Danowat, i've added you on XBL if thats alright. Blackout, i'll be adding you tonight too if you don't mind.

Don't mind, not much on live though. Maybe when FM3 is out, or I get some gold time.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Cheers. I'll be on tonight. It shall be interesting to compare times and skill game scores on Trials HD. I recently completed all the Extreme levels, but only got bronzes.

You completed all extreme? Freak!

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG