The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Don't you say so?

Well, maybe not for the whole team.

But the best driver on the grid may actually have a chance of winning the championship again.
Quote from zeugnimod :
But the best driver on the grid may actually have a chance of winning the championship again.

Yes, that'll be kimi at Mclaren then. .
Quote from tristancliffe :It'll be quite amusing if Ferrari are off the pace next year, and Renault are challenging for the title...

With Symonds and Alonso both out, I think the chances of Renault doing better than Ferrari are quite slim.
Lol didn't Alonso and Massa have a fight after an intense pass from Alonso a couple of years ago?

2 hot headed drivers in the same team, that'll be funny. I think Alonso is going to humiliate Massa.
Quote from MAGGOT :Well, there goes my cheering for Ferrari. Guess I'm on the Brawn bandwagon now...

Same here only I'll be cheering for Mclaren not Brawn.
Out with the new, in with the old. It's gonna be a great season.
Alonso > Hamilton > Raikkonen > Massa

My 8c
Quote from BurnOut69 :Alonso > Hamilton > Raikkonen > Massa

My 8c

I agree although I think it's more like....
Alonso > Hamilton >>> Raikkonen => Massa
Quote from evilpimp :Lol didn't Alonso and Massa have a fight after an intense pass from Alonso a couple of years ago?

2 hot headed drivers in the same team, that'll be funny. I think Alonso is going to humiliate Massa.

They said the same about Kimi.
#37 - JJ72
Massa must still have some room for improvement, or else why would Ferrari brought him in after several midfield running season in a sauber, and consider him a driver worthy to pilot their post schumi era?
Quote from JJ72 :Massa must still have some room for improvement, or else why would Ferrari brought him in after several midfield running season in a sauber, and consider him a driver worthy to pilot their post schumi era?

Massa was brought in to replace Barichello as number 2 and Kimi to replace Schumi as number 1. I don't know whether Massa performed better or Kimi worse than expected but they ended up as equals.
Quote from JJ72 :Massa must still have some room for improvement, or else why would Ferrari brought him in after several midfield running season in a sauber, and consider him a driver worthy to pilot their post schumi era?

Cause his manager is Jean Todt's son? Kidding, Massa is an ok guy, and he can drive very well.
#41 - JJ72
The Kimi to Mclaren move is unconfirmed still, actually it seems he doesn't have a clue himself.

Ferrari really did push him away an year early, so something must be wrong about it....afterall he did contributed a lot in three titles between 07 and 08.

Why Ferrari Suddenly have so much faith in Alonso? We all know he is good, but it isn't recent news, if they really wanted Alonso they would have got him back in 07.

"Fernando Alonso on Thursday said he hopes Ferrari will be his last Formula One team."

Um I remember not long ago Kimi were the one who said that!
Quote from Kalev EST :I agree although I think it's more like....
Alonso > Hamilton >>> Raikkonen => Massa

WTF!

Stop posting things I agree on. :gnasher:
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Is it me, or does this sound like one of those 1970's American feel good comedy programs where one goes on a journey of self discovery, only to learn important life lessons along the way?

Add the factor that one is an ultrawhite person and the other is a brown person and you can also do an anti-discrimination segment during the first season.
Quote from zeugnimod :WTF!

Stop posting things I agree on. :gnasher:

Yeah, I'm such an idol to you that you can't stop yourself from agreeing with me.
Now do tell me where the following fails

Quote from hyntty :Now do tell me where the following fails

Easy: Team US F1 should be above Toro Rosso and Toyota. Alphabetical order! :nol2:
Unless you consider USF1 as the team name
Quote from JJ72 :Why Ferrari Suddenly have so much faith in Alonso? We all know he is good, but it isn't recent news, if they really wanted Alonso they would have got him back in 07.

Might be something to do with the fact that Kimi has grown an attitude towards F1, that perhaps Ferrari don't like.

Further to this, Alonso can go wherever he wants to. It's not as if Ferrari click their fingers and their drive of choice comes running, contract in hand. I suspect that Alonso wanted another run in Renault, because that's where he won the driver's championship, and he thought maybe that he was on to another winner there. Who is saying that Ferrari didn't try and get him two seasons ago, and it was Alonso that wasn't willing to move?
#49 - JJ72
Quote from dawguk :Might be something to do with the fact that Kimi has grown an attitude towards F1, that perhaps Ferrari don't like.

I'd say he is already more progressive than he was in his later years serving Mclaren. In the last few races you could see him really being "on it".

But then it's kimi, his idea of being commited might not be acknowledged by most people in the circus.

My original impression was that Ferrari doesn't particularly cared about his attitude, cos it was something very obvious even back then and they would have known, it all seemed a pretty sweet relationship up until now.
#50 - JJ72
more info popping up:

Luca di Montezemolo: "Kimi is the type of person that shows little emotion, he keeps everything inside. These things don't help with the exchange of information inside the team,"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG