The online racing simulator
*Sob* It's so hard with a G25
(34 posts, started )
For some race experience follow my signature Should be good starting point for you
I use 720º, H-shift, clutch, brakes. I'm sure I could squeeze a second if I used paddles, autoclutch, and a smaller wheel lock. One keeps loosing 10ths, because it's more difficult to be exactly precise. And one runs the risk of engaging the wrong gear, sometimes damaging the engine.

But then, it's 100 times more fun. With practice it very posible to get decent times and compete with the best. Another cool advantage is that, at least to me, it's easier to correct small mistakes without suddently biting the dust.

Keep practicing, you won't regret it.
Quote from skstibi :

Driving with Americans is scary. You never know what someone is going to do. I have been cut off so bad that the front of my car has been UNDER their car, I have been in a truck and cut off where I can't see much of their car.
I have had someone move over FULLY into my lane forcing me into oncoming traffic (I almost sh** myself).
I have had a flatbed truck coming head on at me and I would be dead if I had not moved off into the grass beside the road.
While carrying a load of engines in a large 3/4 Ton Chevy pickup some tard in a Lexus decided to panic stop in front of me. Sadly I hit the brakes and barely stopped in time (brake pedal to the floor). I wanted to see what a Japanese pancake looked like.

I'm not really apreciating you tossing all of us "Americans" into the same bucket. I definately agree spending time on the roads with 'MOST' Americans can be a dangerous and frustrating experience. However, not ALL of us are lost on the concepts of safe and performance oriented driving.
Quote from skstibi :One more tip from me. Press and release the clutch as fast as humanly possible, this keeps the heat down and makes for faster shifting as clutch slip causes power waste.

Driving with Americans is scary. You never know what someone is going to do. I have been cut off so bad that the front of my car has been UNDER their car, I have been in a truck and cut off where I can't see much of their car.
I have had someone move over FULLY into my lane forcing me into oncoming traffic (I almost sh** myself).
I have had a flatbed truck coming head on at me and I would be dead if I had not moved off into the grass beside the road.
While carrying a load of engines in a large 3/4 Ton Chevy pickup some tard in a Lexus decided to panic stop in front of me. Sadly I hit the brakes and barely stopped in time (brake pedal to the floor). I wanted to see what a Japanese pancake looked like.

Sorry about the O/T. My suggestion for driving in america is to carry a 44 Magnum.

maybe u should be paying attention to ur surroundings
Hey crashgate, do you still need that DFP?
I'm not long in this gayme, Iwant to play with my G27, but it hard to set it up and learn :S
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Hey crashgate, do you still need that DFP?

hehe, sorry it's already promised to someone else, otherwise you could have had it.

EDIT: Just realised it'd also cost a LOT to send it to the Phillipines...
Alright, cheers for giving it away though.
#34 - zapz
Quote from John Leonhardt :I'm not really apreciating you tossing all of us "Americans" into the same bucket. I definately agree spending time on the roads with 'MOST' Americans can be a dangerous and frustrating experience. However, not ALL of us are lost on the concepts of safe and performance oriented driving.

I'm an Aussie, but have spent the last 10 years in the USA and he's right. Driving in America is extremely frustrating. I do the majority of my passing in the right lane. Way too many type A's behind the wheel who don't have a clue.

Yes there are exceptions, they're called foreigners.

*Sob* It's so hard with a G25
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG