The online racing simulator
Flavio told me to do so.
Edit: I just saw that one has been used before...

so I´ll try:

The Grappa I had after Dinner made me agressive.
"i was watching the car in front when suddenly i prematurely ejaculated out of the blue, thus placing me in a very sticky situation causing me to crash"

bad isnt it...
Quote from george_tsiros :yadda yadda yadda:sleep1:
why or how it happened is irrelevant.

point is, you went to a race without checking your gear.

it still is your responsibility

So before *every single* race, you turn your wheel ful lock to the left and right, to check it's centred?

Quote from Minimaxman :Did you not realise the in-game steering wheel was pointed miles off centre?

No, as I have turned off.
Quote from Crashgate3 :So before *every single* race, you turn your wheel ful lock to the left and right, to check it's centred?

i am not supposed to answer anything.

all i say is that it's your responsibility that you are properly prepared to race... and everything else is an excuse.

you are not suddenly absolved of responsibility. from your point of view it might be reasonable to think so, but... it doesn't matter.

"my brakes gave up and crashed in the guy in front!!!"

yeah sure, you're still at fault. end of story.

harsh, i know.
Meh. I'm not going spend my time arguing with a stranger about pretend cars.

Way to suck all the amusement out of a fun thread.
it might be pretend cars, but the arguments that start flying around when someone gets banned are pretty real and the admin's position is not very easy.
still isn't what this thread is about, did you miss the title?
Renault forced me, or else i would get fired
"My cats im my face i cant see"
#160 - Dac
I too have the centring problem, my MOMO will do sharp turns unexpectedly. Its cost me a few definite 1st place finishes but so far nobody else's race!
Quote from CasseBent :still isn't what this thread is about, did you miss the title?

i'd say bannination from a race is quite relevant to the excuses given by someone who crashes.
Quote from Shadowww :Antivirus popped up

epic bump...
that happend soooooooooooo often to me. once i had to quali for a event i closed it some minutes ago and still it poped up! i was so happy it was only in the quali
Quote from John5200 :epic bump...
that happend soooooooooooo often to me. once i had to quali for a event i closed it some minutes ago and still it poped up! i was so happy it was only in the quali

windows update, if you don't restart afterwards... i ended up disabling AU to put an end to that for all...
Quote from Crashgate3 :"Flavio told me to"

Dag nab it! I was about to say that! Can I be as funny as as you anyway? Gotta be more speedy about these things...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Dag nab it! I was about to say that! Can I be as funny as as you anyway? Gotta be more speedy about these things...

"why did i crash?! " asked mr mac rae with a laughing tone...

" cause i was playing my new flight simulation game "

*gets coat and jacket*
"So what if I crashed to you? I have paid the license, so I can do whatever I want!"
"Whatever it takes to win"
Monitor turned off.
lawl
"My girlfriend was giving me head."

"wtf lol why are you playing LFS still?"

"she's not very good at it."
haha, Winner
"revenge is way to win"

Allright...

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG