The online racing simulator
#126 - Dru
Quote from Gentlefoot :....and the all time most popular classic:

"the cat jumped up"

been there - done that - got the scars
Quote from Dru :been there - done that - got the scars

Did you ever read the novel - Naked Sim Racing: The Cat Jumped Up by Claud Balls.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Did you ever read the novel - Naked Sim Racing: The Cat Jumped Up by Claud Balls.

:ices_rofl
Quote from Gentlefoot :Did you ever read the novel - Naked Sim Racing: The Cat Jumped Up by Claud Balls.

"Smidy" - Sorry Mate I didnt See you ^__^

"I'm Sorry I needed you to be my barrier so I could turn Faster"

"WTF!!! Where do you come from you sneaky one"

"Huh? Wah? Sorry I'm Blind"

"Me So Horny, Me Love you long time"

Just a few that I reckon would be a semi funny excuse for a crash :P
When sorry seems to be the hardest word
Hey, I don't take this game as you seriously as you do!

Argue for 5 minutes at least and then drop this. Works better if you didn't give the place back, too.
happened yesterday - a guy rammed to me so hard i flied off the track.
he said : sorry i sneezed lol
Excuse by myself.

"sorry, my mouse batteries has gone!!! "

I´ve got a wireless mouse
Quote from spenceris :happened yesterday - a guy rammed to me so hard i flied off the track.
he said : sorry i sneezed lol

happens but i normally just spec when i start feeling i need 2 sneeze
Quote from cathal50cc :happens but i normally just spec when i start feeling i need 2 sneeze

What confuses me is how one could sneeze so hard it causes you to smash into someone at high speed.
Something that could come out of my mouth if i'd play more often:

"My stupid Avira Antivir (tm) minimized the game to show me it's daily stupid splash screen after downloading updates."
I used to race with two sets of pedals - one for a clutch, the other for brake/accelerator. Sometimes (OK, often!) when switching from accelerator to brake - needing to heel/toe - I would miss the brake pedal with my toes and so overshoot the pedals completely, or hit the very tip of the brake pedal and flip the whole unit over, or sometimes I'd just kick the pedals away from myself and have to retrieve them with my feet. I didn't have another foot to hold the thing down.

So if I've ever said to you that "my pedal broke" or something similar, it's true!
"oh sorry, haven't been online for so long"

"i cant get used to new wheel"

"shit car"

"shit setup"

Person crashes into me, my car rockets around like a pinball, he gets away without damage.. drives away.. and just when my car comes to a stop after spinning around for what seems to be 2 days.. I see him typing "good race" . Ya, good race.
"sorry i was looking up some stupid excuses"

why i bumped old thread idk
"The trees.... trees...s.... the tress... trees... I see trees.... they're coming at me... and they're fast.... I tried to avoid them but then I crashed into you"
Whoa I'm featured in this thread. And it isn't because of my excuses!
"Flavio told me to"
Quote from Becky Rose : It turns out he'd just got a G25 and unwittingly didn't have it centred... A bad call on my part.

ensuring your gear is in a race ready condition is a serious responsibility both in VR and RLR

not a bad call.
Quote from george_tsiros :ensuring your gear is in a race ready condition is a serious responsibility both in VR and RLR

not a bad call.

But in LFS you don't drive to the grid, where you'd certainly notice if your wheel wasn't centred - you're just dropped there. I've started a couple of races tearing off into the wall (luckily, never into the person next to me - yet) because my wheel was rotated one complete turn to the right or left without me realising.
Quote from Crashgate3 :But in LFS you don't drive to the grid, where you'd certainly notice if your wheel wasn't centred - you're just dropped there. I've started a couple of races tearing off into the wall (luckily, never into the person next to me - yet) because my wheel was rotated one complete turn to the right or left without me realising.

yadda yadda yadda:sleep1:
why or how it happened is irrelevant.

point is, you went to a race without checking your gear.

it still is your responsibility
Quote from Crashgate3 :But in LFS you don't drive to the grid, where you'd certainly notice if your wheel wasn't centred - you're just dropped there. I've started a couple of races tearing off into the wall (luckily, never into the person next to me - yet) because my wheel was rotated one complete turn to the right or left without me realising.

Did you not realise the in-game steering wheel was pointed miles off centre?

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG