The online racing simulator
Crazy Car/Bike Thread!
(57 posts, started )
I think the more pressing issue here is, why is there a panda with a japanese flag sticking out of its ass?

The whole point of those events is to act as a piss take. It may have started out serious, but it's definitely not any more
Quote from jibber :

:grumpy:
The look on his face... is just..

:chefsmili

What the fux does he think he is? xD

found this.

Quote from brandons48 ::grumpy:

Being the fact that bosozoku originally started out on bikes, and for bike gang members. Pretty sure he'd kick your ****ing ass.
Quote from Klutch :Being the fact that bosozoku originally started out on bikes, and for bike gang members. Pretty sure he'd kick your ****ing ass.

Congratulations on killing the thread.
Quote from brandons48 ::grumpy:

found this.

Well, at least you get a little more face protection against wind.

Quote from brandons48 :Congratulations on killing the thread.

Oh don't be so :grumpy:.
Quote from Klutch :Being the fact that bosozoku originally started out on bikes, and for bike gang members. Pretty sure he'd kick your ****ing ass.

If they have/had the same fighting skills as they have bike tuning skills... then i'm not so sure about that.
Quote from jibber :If they have/had the same fighting skills as they have bike tuning skills... then i'm not so sure about that.

Unless they were armed with a 10ft exhaust pipe :rolleyes:
Quote from Klutch :Thats the point of these cars. They aren't meant to be serious.

They're meant to be loud, annoying, and get the whole "LOOK AT ME!" Factor going on

in a country where 1 mile per mile, what the f*** do you expect, yoyu have to stand out somehow.
Quote from theirishnoob :1)my grand mother is a better welder

You can't even see the welding on that picture... you see burn marks on stainless steel and say its bad welding? Well you know nothing about Welding then.
Quote from Klutch :180sx =/= Rotary engine

not same

Brap is the blipping noise via the rattle of a either a badly fitted exhaust... or just a fart can. Also the noise made by Scramblers.

@ blueflame - clean tidy welds are essential - if my car didn't looks a million bucks i wouldn't be able to drive it without an excuse ( i.e work car, a to b banger etc )
Quote from theirishnoob :

@ blueflame - clean tidy welds are essential - if my car didn't looks a million bucks i wouldn't be able to drive it without an excuse ( i.e work car, a to b banger etc )

Dude you can't even see the welds, its grade two stainless steel with a chrome coating on, and it makes burn marks when you weld it the welds don't look bad at all from the picture. Tiny welds? What do you mean? A weld so small it doesn't even join two pieces of stainless together? Stainless welding is very difficult, a stainless Mig is generally crap and Tig(common Stainless steel welding technique)welding is very difficult.

This is a bad weld. http://www.weldreality.com/bad-weld-01a08.gif
http://www.weldreality.com/bad-alum-weld.gif
And this lol I bet you couldn't even weld this badly. http://www.weldreality.com/HOT-CENTER-CRACK.jpg
Quote from theirishnoob :Brap is the blipping noise via the rattle of a either a badly fitted exhaust... or just a fart can. Also the noise made by Scramblers.

Brap is the noise of a rotary engine. Please find another word for your use of "Brap"

This is now the crazy car/bike thread :P
Crazy car.
Attached images
crazycar.jpeg

Looks like a perfectly normal Caddy to me
Quote from brandons48 :

Looks like a perfectly normal Caddy to me

I'll wait and let someone else explain it.

Crazy Car/Bike Thread!
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG