lime_donk_ride.jpg
pics-med-10371-183954-japanese-bosozoku-van.jpg
venga.jpg
Japanese...

All there needs to be said....
LORD!!!!
LOL...I like the truck
The Vegas Strip look-a-like ?

I don't think it is Bosozoku but it looks batshit crazy like the others so I stuck it in there
I assume that one

The lights drew me in

On a extra note, to say im someone who knows nothing about whats road legal I dont see how these are road legal o_O
I think there are some videos of these on youtube just cruising down roads in huge convoys
Wow....... Pure tack.
wat
they look like silly cars i used to make with LEGO(r)(tm)(c)(asdf)(omg) when i was 5
#13 - 5haz
They've gone past bad taste, they are in the abstract and eccentric zone, perhaps you could even consider some of them art in a sort of cartoony, modern way, that however, does not mean they are good.
Interesting, I thought wrongly that it the cars were recreations of some manga cars. But it seams totally separate from children entertainment.

I like it, I almost peed myself watching some youtube with those trumpet exhaust.
Quote from heson :Interesting, I like it, I almost peed myself watching some youtube with those trumpet exhaust.

That's exactly why I made the thread. Just to laugh at them for being down right stupid!
Thats the point of these cars. They aren't meant to be serious.

They're meant to be loud, annoying, and get the whole "LOOK AT ME!" Factor going on
Quote from Klutch :Thats the point of these cars. They aren't meant to be serious.

They're meant to be loud, annoying, and get the whole "LOOK WHAT I WASTED MY MONEY ON!" Factor going on

Fixed

They ruin some really nice japanese classics.
#18 - 5haz
One man's trash be another man's booty.
Rofl :d
Poor cars
Awesome tuning is awesome.
the orange one looks like last years F1 car
#25 - senn
OMG pipe organ with wheels LOL

Crazy Car/Bike Thread!
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG