The online racing simulator
My LFS powered Race Against Time!
(13 posts, started )
Dear LFS community,

I would like tell you how I've utilised LFS to fundraise for charity.

In a sponsorship event called Race Against Time '06, I am driving 5000 virtual miles by mouse control to raise money for Parent Project UK Muscular Dystrophy (PPUK), a charity set up by parents of young boys with the muscle wasting disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) to find a cure for this devastating disease.

At the moment I'm almost half way through my Race Against Time and so far have raised a wonderful £3,108! You can keep track of my progress and read more about my fundraising efforts on my website at www.race-against-time.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Pegasus :heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_

p.s. I'm driving under the racing name RaceAgainstTime so look out for me.
great. All the best for you. Go on and finish the rest of the miles
I'll give you a honk and a smile if I see you online
Best of luck.
Good luck. Only 5000? Would be more impressive if you did it without a break.

Happy fundraising.
Quote from Pegasus :Dear LFS community,

I would like tell you how I've utilised LFS to fundraise for charity.

In a sponsorship event called Race Against Time '06, I am driving 5000 virtual miles by mouse control to raise money for Parent Project UK Muscular Dystrophy (PPUK), a charity set up by parents of young boys with the muscle wasting disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) to find a cure for this devastating disease.

At the moment I'm almost half way through my Race Against Time and so far have raised a wonderful £3,108! You can keep track of my progress and read more about my fundraising efforts on my website at www.race-against-time.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Pegasus :heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_

p.s. I'm driving under the racing name RaceAgainstTime so look out for me.

You are the kind of person that i respect. I wish you the best of luck and let us know how you get on!!

I just went on your website and read the top... what happened to your brother is terrible! Best luck with the money raising, you are definetely doing the right thing!!
Im going to BUMP this... This guy needs your support, drop him a few messages...
Thanks for all your messages of support

ooops just realised I posted this thread in the wrong forum
#9 - MR_B
Zoom zoom! Excellent stuff, good luck matey
Good Luck Mark. Keep going. Amazing stuff you are doing to DMD and amazing sense of acheivement you must have. This is one of the best ways I have seen LFS used, and long may it continue.

Best Wishes

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Good Luck Mark. Keep going. Amazing stuff you are doing to DMD and amazing sense of acheivement you must have. This is one of the best ways I have seen LFS used, and long may it continue.

Best Wishes

Fordie

+1 :clapclap:

The more people that see this, the better.

You're a credit to the LFS community Mark

All the best for this project and the future.

Mazz
Go Mark

This is amazing what you are doing!!!
Keep it up and make your miles!

Charles
#13 - axus
Nice one!

Can't they just add up the total miles covered by all LFS racers over the years online though? That would raise more money.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG