The online racing simulator
MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
Yea was a good race, Smith's overtake on the outside out Terol into t1 was awesome.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
thats why u watch it on eurosport...

coz bbc are gay and demote motogp to red button or bbc3.

EUROSPORT FOREVER!
Quote from BreadC :thats why u watch it on eurosport...

coz bbc are gay and demote motogp to red button or bbc3.

EUROSPORT FOREVER!

But Carlton Kirby and James Haydon make my ears bleed =(
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
still better than charlie cock and steve parish
bbc commentators...

esparago...

ITS ESPARGARO *£%&£$&!$"£&$
It's on bbc 3 instead of bbc 2 cause from what i can tell a new episode of TopGear is on but not 100% sure.
thats a repeat of top gear
Great race, Lorenzo really got into Rossi's head

On a serious note, top result for Hayden, he is really coming together on that Ducati now.

Also, there were some interesting comments about Tech3 in some of the pre-race interviews, both JT and CE made it fairly clear that Ben Spies is probably on his way to Tech3, and that Tech3 wouldn't have two American's in the same team, CE seemed quite dispondant, like the writing was on the wall, interesting.
Rossi wasn't on the pace all weekend, don't think it really had anything to do with lorenzo getting into his head The wide line leading into that corner didn't help him, seemed like the bike had both wheels off the ground as he braked due to the bumps. Very bland track anyway imo, roll on misano

Tech3 would be crazy to ditch edwards aswell and keep toseland, fair eough they might not want two americans, but i fail to see the logic in keeping an under performing rider like toseland when edwards is consistantly better on equal machinery. . .
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from DejaVu :
Tech3 would be crazy to ditch edwards aswell and keep toseland, fair eough they might not want two americans, buti fail to see the logic in keeping an under performing rider like toseland when edwards is consitently better on equal machinery. . .

They get some money off DORNA for keeping Toseland because the UK audience is a decent source of revenue. On performance alone JT does not deserve to keep the seat, and it would be criminal if Edwards had to make way for Spies.

DORNA have splashed loads of money around helping the privateer teams recently. I suppose how much you qualify for depends on what your team bring to the series, and 2 Americans is less in marketing terms than 1 American and 1 Brit.
Quote from sinbad :They get some money off DORNA for keeping Toseland because the UK audience is a decent source of revenue. On performance alone JT does not deserve to keep the seat, and it would be criminal if Edwards had to make way for Spies.

DORNA have splashed loads of money around helping the privateer teams recently. I suppose how much you qualify for depends on what your team bring to the series, and 2 Americans is less in marketing terms than 1 American and 1 Brit.

Gábor Talmácsi was also put onto the motoGP bike to help the promotion of the Balatonring Grand Prix... DORNA is expected to have tweaked that in the background.

btw: Don't trust Wikipedia... it shows Jenson Button as team mate of Nicky Hayden in 2010 on a Ducati... has Ross already heart about it?
Quote from TFalke55 :
btw: Don't trust Wikipedia... it shows Jenson Button as team mate of Nicky Hayden in 2010 on a Ducati... has Ross already heart about it?

Noted long ago. Just like it knew the finishing/starting order of the 2009 Brazilian GP. Did you know Vitaly Petrov will get a seat in F1 this year?

rossi taking the piss out of himself for riding like a donkey in usa when he crashed xD
Not a bad result for a donkey.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Not a bad result for a donkey.

Not at all , I wonder if he'll keep it for the next race or will he change it

I'm still pretty surprised that Lorenzo didn't go down in the first corner incident.
Rossi will sell it for charity and change it for the next race, maybe to a goat. If anyone saw the podium celebrations I'm sure you enjoyed Rossi using up half of his champagne trying to spray it up that pretty ladies skirt just as much as I did.
thats just a one off helmet for this race only. home track + he was a donkey next race will be normal helmet
Part of me quite likes Toseland. But after seeing this, Spies clearly needs a place in MotoGP next year in place of the comparatively dull JT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVCbMlXxNM

It's brilliant. And that's not over-hyping it!
While the BBC keeps supporting his seat in MotoGP, JT will have a seat to ride on.
and spies is better than jt riding a bike
Quote from tristancliffe :Part of me quite likes Toseland. But after seeing this, Spies clearly needs a place in MotoGP next year in place of the comparatively dull JT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVCbMlXxNM

It's brilliant. And that's not over-hyping it!

The yamaha video's are amazing the one where edwards,rossi,toseland & lorenzo go to the yamaha HQ is class
Quote from DejaVu :The yamaha video's are amazing the one where edwards,rossi,toseland & lorenzo go to the yamaha HQ is class

edwards to be an actor after he retires
hahaha that is amazing!
That vid is awesome

MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG