The online racing simulator
MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
Stoners stuggling badly with injuries this season im surpised what positon hes still in, I think he needs to recover though, hes not going to win a title in the state hes in.
He hasn't had any injuries, he's had/has a virus.
Quote from garph :He hasn't had any injuries, he's had/has a virus.

Well... he has got an anemia for unknown reasons I think, wich actually causes him to be in this awfull conditions...
Quote from TFalke55 :Well... he has got an anemia for unknown reasons I think, wich actually causes him to be in this awfull conditions...

It's a pretty interesting condition that he has. From an article on Autosport; Casey Stoner's doctor, Claudio Macchiagodena says the Australian has the fatigue of a man twice his age, after spending last week examining his condition.
looking at a link apprently he had a virus at spain and when he was riding at full strengh he experienced extreme levels of fatigue which has carried on till now.
He had a virus which they later found to be anemia. My girlfriend has the same thing, and if she doesn't take her medication all she does is sleep all day.
Go go go Kallio!

:munching_
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Damn myp2p removed all the stream links, does anyone have a working one?
Lorenzo seems to like crashing
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
the doctor made him crash xD

rossi breaks yet another ego in motogp xD

rossi was gonna go up inside lorenzo went too fast into corner onto dirty stuff bye bye front tyre hello sand trap
I feel kind of good that there is stupid behaviour not only in (some) LFS races but also in reallife racing. (250cm³ - start chrash with Luthi)
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :Is cm² the standard on the continent (just wondering)?

Perhaps in cartoon land.

Rossi demonstrating again that he is a peerless competitor and that riders are intimidated by him. Good that Jorge is there to push him, but Jorge's demands for Rossi level pay certainly took a real hit today
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from BreadC :the doctor made him crash xD

rossi breaks yet another ego in motogp xD

rossi was gonna go up inside lorenzo went too fast into corner onto dirty stuff bye bye front tyre hello sand trap

He didn't make him crash at all, Rossi had the line, Jorge didn't even know he was there, he was too late on the brakes and off line, crash, nothing to do with ego's or anything.

IMO if Jorge can sort out his consistancy, he can be a serious threat to Rossi's crown(s).

The crash between Kallio and Melandri was crazy.

Also heard today that Vermulan is losing his Suzuki ride, with Bautista taking it.
Quote from danowat : Also heard today that Vermulan is losing his Suzuki ride, with Bautista taking it.

It's official now.

Quote :Suzuki has confirmed that it has signed 250cc championship contender Alvaro Bautista on a two-year contract to race in MotoGP. The 24-year-old Spaniard had been linked to the team for a couple of weeks, and while Suzuki has not specified whose seat he will take, it is expected to be that of Chris Vermeulen who has struggled for form on the GSV-R in 2009.
Bautista, who won the 2006 125cc World Championship, currently lies second in the 250cc points standings with two victories and seven podium finishes - including a third place in Sunday's Czech Grand Prix.
He has a total of 16 wins at world level with eight in each of the 125 and 250 categories.
Speculation persists that Bautista will be joined at Suzuki by veteran rider Loris Capirossi who is believed to be close to signing a one-year extension with the team.

-
(carey) DELETED by carey
lol, tard. 250s are full of **** ups this year
Lorenzo needs to sort himself out, fighting for the title against Rossi is hard enough without pissing about trying to get more money out of Yamaha. I think he has egg on his face now, Honda have resigned their current riders and he has binned it in the last two races. Yamaha could easily just sign a rider that's willing to ride for free, now they know Rossi is able to beat the best new rider on equal machinery. Great race again, can't quite understand why Elias doesn't have a ride next season, he has to be the most improved rider this year.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Lorenzo needs to sort himself out, fighting for the title against Rossi is hard enough without pissing about trying to get more money out of Yamaha. I think he has egg on his face now, Honda have resigned their current riders and he has binned it in the last two races. Yamaha could easily just sign a rider that's willing to ride for free, now they know Rossi is able to beat the best new rider on equal machinery. Great race again, can't quite understand why Elias doesn't have a ride next season, he has to be the most improved rider this year.

elias only races that good when its contract time. but this time he was too late xD gresini allrdy signed the marco's
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Great race again, can't quite understand why Elias doesn't have a ride next season, he has to be the most improved rider this year.

As above, he is, at best, a mediocre rider, who only tends to perform well when he really NEEDS to, he is extremely inconsistant.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
There is an easy solution to that, just give him week long contracts.
Quote from danowat :As above, he is, at best, a mediocre rider, who only tends to perform well when he really NEEDS to, he is extremely inconsistant.

Inconsistent he is. I can't help but be a fan of him because of his extreme-monkey-like hanging off, and that race at Estoril in 06, but deserving of a good ride in motogp he is not, and given the shortage of seats and abundance of "good" riders at the moment (not just in moto-gp), it's hard to make a case for his continued stay in the top-flight.
I wanna see spies on a permanent ride in motoGP after he wins WSBK.
Quote from BenjiMC :I wanna see spies on a permanent ride in motoGP after he wins WSBK.

The problem with that is that being a good superbike rider, doesn't always translate into being a good MotoGP rider, they are very different beasts.

I am not saying he won't make a good MotoGP rider, I am just saying that there is a chance that he will do a "JT".
He was riding MotoGP already, and it didn't seem that he could translate it directly... Toesland didn't either... I hope with his second try he is more succesful, cause I like Toesland and Spies. I hope they can reduce the costs in the motoGP and get good old big grid racing again... And also with guys like Spies and Toesland...
He's had 3 wildcard MotoGP races, and although he has done pretty well in a couple of them, that doesn't mean he'll be good for the whole season.

I like Spies, and JT too, trouble is, too many people expect decent SBK riders to make decent GP riders, and its not always the case, and it ends up them limping back to SBK with their tail between their legs when they shouldn't really have to.

MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG