The online racing simulator
#26 - halo
Voted & Good Luck !
Voted.

But you have to promise me that you'll do everything in your power to acquire a sponsor while you're in Formula BMW, ya hear? Don't count on winning Formula BMW. These scholarship deals are only good if you work your ass off to make them work for you. If you take the scholarship, then drop out, it will be even harder to convince sponsors you're worthy. But a scholarship holder will find it a lot easier, because you've got a good reference!
Ill vote if you make them let me do one hotlap
I will do a WR
Thanks everyone, once again really appreciate it.

MadCat, don't worry. If I win this I'm not just going to sit back and rest on my laurels thinking "Well this is it, I've made it". I'll do what it takes.
Voted!
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Voted. Good luck
Voted!
you should throw this up on the off topic, too. i think it's visited by more people.
voted.
Voted. Just don't forget us when you get to F1 :P
You've got my vote Alex. I know what a nice guy you are from meeting you in Southampton at the LFS event. I think you deserve it just as much as anyone else. Best of luck mate!
Thanks again guys for the great response to this!

RAE, I thought this section would be more appropriate but you're probably right, Off Topic might get more views but I don't want to start another thread for it.
Voted... Good luck!!
who is adam christodoulou?

i can guess where he is from...
i'm voting

you deserve support beacuse you are quite creative in the way you try to achieve your goal

good luck
#40 - Byku
You've got my vote Mate
Quote from Minimaxman :
RAE, I thought this section would be more appropriate but you're probably right, Off Topic might get more views but I don't want to start another thread for it.

It all depends on how much you want this opportunity vs. how much you want to risk annoying a few people.

I can't really explain it, but the fact that you don't want to create another thread for this shows me you are a good guy. Enough to deserve another thread for yourself. If anyone gets ticked, put the blame on me. I'll gladly take it.

I say go for it. and if you don't, I just might have to create one for you.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Voted

Give me a shoutout when you get to F1! But seriously, try to promote LFS if you do.
Quote from carey : The name doesn't exactly roll off the tongue (and it sounds even worst with the Jordie accent of one of the Motorsport UK commentators)

it's easy for me to pronounce it, since it's greek

you can pronounce it more easily as
hree-stoh-thoo-loo
χριστοδούλου
'th' as in 'the'
Thanks Tim!

George, or it could be pronounced the English way:

Chris-da-do-loo

κρισνταντούλου;

UGABOOGABOOGOO BAAAGAAA

savages.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
voted for you. and i hope that you make it to the finer leagues without getting seriously hurt
Quote from carey :No one wanted to touch my GPS thread after the unpleasantness (so I'll asked this here as well); won't Formula BMW be a step backwards for him? Even though it's a European series, that supports the F1 circus, he's already a proven racer and surely the exposure of GPShootout's all he can gain.

As far as I'm concerned, definitely. He's obviously got money, since Star Mazda is about twice as expensive as Formula BMW. Why he doesn't just keep going up is beyond me.
The website is back up and running now so those of you who couldn't vote earlier can do now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG