The online racing simulator
Best S2 person of the year
(82 posts, started )
Lerts.

And fyi, it's with spaces
The Very End
Lynce
The pope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from DoC_uk : I vote [SR]zeugnimod as he seems like a nice guy and dosn't hold a grudge

Haha! Must be kidding. At least... I hope so! :hide:

SparkyDave. Always posting in the beginners and technical questions forum and being nice and helpful to new forum members.

Quote from DoC_uk :I vote [SR]zeugnimod as he seems like a nice guy and dosn't hold a grudge

LOL:throwrose
The Very End

And me....
The Very End because he has made a lot of demo users happy.
AlienT. because he has made me happy.
Happily there are a lot of people to choose from.
The Stig with no doubts!
Absolutely "matseracer", great jaws
Quote from GianniC :One of the NDR leaders, preferable those doing the broadcast.

So basically, your entire list from just this part is as follows, in no particular order, and feel free to correct me if wrong.

dekojester
J@tko
TFalke55
Wilko868
hyntty
Mp3 Astra
boothy
CSF

As for me, I'm just doing my "job" (That I wish I could get paid for, because it would mean I'd not need to keep searching for a "real" job)

Since when is Chris "one of the NDR leaders"?
Can we just pretend earmelon had S2 and call it a day?
Umm....bad
But i still vote lynce,because he´s made that awesome revolution pack
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Can we just pretend earmelon had S2 and call it a day?

Lol xD

I'd have to say The Very End, he's a good guy, nice sense of humour, generous. And he was the first person to add me on LFS (I still don't know why ).
I vote Lynce.
Quote from brandons48 :Lol xD

I'd have to say The Very End, he's a good guy, nice sense of humour, generous. And he was the first person to add me on LFS (I still don't know why ).

Because he likes to play with boys
Quote from zeugnimod :Since when is Chris "one of the NDR leaders"?

Since he helps with our broadcasts now and broadcasters were mentioned.

And in the two or three weeks that he's been in NDR, he's done collectively done more than Ellis has since the calendar year started.
Quote from dekojester :Since he helps with our broadcasts now and broadcasters were mentioned.

And in the two or three weeks that he's been in NDR, he's collectively done more than Ellis has since the dawn of civilisation.

Edited for you.
I vote 5haz.

Best S2 person of the year
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG