The online racing simulator
The impending update
(10 posts, started )
The impending update
Well thanx devs for letting us know a bit about the progress of the scirocco and nowthe new tire model. It is GREATLY appreciated.

Well I wonder what this involves, I wonder whether we will get a drag slick , that would be cool, hehehe, but at least we know that the update should make the tires more realistic
Quote from M3THANOL :Well thanx devs for letting us know a bit about the progress of the scirocco and nowthe new tire model. It is GREATLY appreciated.

Well I wonder what this involves, I wonder whether we will get a drag slick , that would be cool, hehehe, but at least we know that the update should make the tires more realistic

This is the improvement suggestions forum. What is your suggestion?
Quote from obsolum :This is the improvement suggestions forum. What is your suggestion?

Drag slicks.
lol i'd like to see traction on the [FLEX] Ramps
#5 - G!NhO
Yeah it would be cool if the tyres would behave more realistic under acceleration, for example if you play with tweak and give your rwd car some bigger and soft tyres for drag racing, that the tyre really flexes like in real life drag racing.

like this.
It does that already. That's called tyre deformation You just need to let a bit of pressure out of the tyres to notice it...
Some people weren't around in c.2003 when this was first (that I know of) demonstrated in a video by someone. Tyre deformation in LFS isn't new!
They say a picture tells a 1000 words. Then this video should contain about 7100000 words
that video made me get lfs...
That video is recent and rubbish in comparison. I'm talking of the XRT (or G) with the Tweaked rear Monster Truck tyres at low pressure, rippling up and creasing under torque.

The impending update
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG