The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Then perhaps a more appropriate welcome back would be:

Kindly learn to read and realize that when you go back a page or 2 (50 posts/page) in a rather well travelled thread... it's probably ancient.

I didn't went back some pages.
Quote from Bose321 :It would be nice if you could be AFK for another 3 weeks.

It would be even nicer if you could be AFK forever.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No, Idiots don't deserve respect.

Yeah, I pretty agree you don't deserve respect.

Ontopic:
Attached images
wat.png
Quote from DevilDare :Stop trying to bring up needless arguments you idiot......

Anyone else misread that as "needleless"?
Lol at the comment and look at the code for the exceeding comment thing.
Attached images
lolllllllllllllllll.PNG
Quote from BlueFlame :Lol at the comment and look at the code for the exceeding comment thing.

I find it ironic there's a link for people who can't read that says "Can't read?"
Quote from Shadowww :I didn't went back some pages.

It would be even nicer if you could be AFK forever.

Yeah, I pretty agree you don't deserve respect.

1) I had to go back 2 pages to get to it, and I'm on 50 posts/page, awfully ancient you moron.

2) I think most people who care would agree that it'd be best to get rid of you, as you just care about pointing out anything anyone says that disagrees with you. BTW AMD sucks.

3) If I'm an idiot, then you must be pretty ****ing retarded.

Attached images
1249368731332.jpg
I dunno, I'd say paying 400+$ for an operating system would feel like being raped in the anus rather than 100$ (or the upcoming upgrade only being 30$).

But I guess Microsoft customers are so used to it, their arses are numb to that kind of anal thrashing.

Ze trolling worked!
Quote from Timdpr :Ze trolling worked!

You're not trolling. There's trolling, then there's taking crappy pictures off the internet like an idiot.

You might be doing the latter.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're not trolling. There's trolling, then there's taking crappy pictures off the internet like an idiot.

You might be doing the latter.

No no, I'm doing both, I put it there to wind you up (Even though I agree with you this time! You don't need to have an argument with Shadowww though.)

To keep on topic:

http://kempfolds.blogspot.com/
Quote from Timdpr :(Even though I agree with you this time! You don't need to have an argument with Shadowww though.)

I think it is my right as an (North) American to start as many arguments with them damn foreigner commies!

Especially when they bring up ancient history as a current argument, similar to trying to convince me that Jesus Christ knew that 9/11 was gonna happen.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :1) I had to go back 2 pages to get to it, and I'm on 50 posts/page, awfully ancient you moron.

I am 50 posts/page aswell, and I dunno why but vDumblletin opened that page when I clicked on this thread on forum main page.
Quote from Shadowww :I am 50 posts/page aswell, and I dunno why but vDumblletin opened that page when I clicked on this thread on forum main page.

Because when you click on the link (not the arrow) it goes to the post after you last read that thread. (First new post since last view).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno, I'd say paying 400+$ for an operating system would feel like being raped in the anus rather than 100$ (or the upcoming upgrade only being 30$).

But I guess Microsoft customers are so used to it, their arses are numb to that kind of anal thrashing.

Kinda like Apple computers but without the upgradeable part /comedy voice oh no he didn't

And the last one is a one f**king piece of art. I found it on 4chan and its just stun me with its power and the authenticity.
I am not a pussy or emo but I feel kinda sad while reading this.
Have fun...
Attached images
Poem.jpg
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG