The online racing simulator
Meh, i bet the same guy who posted Rihanna posted the Chris brown picture too.. It's just too obvious..
Quote from LFSn00b :I don't recall this being posted, it's still old though

Now THAT is gold.
Lol thats from Entourage! Except heavily modified. :P
Quote from Shadowww :what

Congrats on making a horribly retarded misquote of a post almost a month old. Really shows your true intellect.

Quote from DevilDare :you idiot......

Didn't your mum teached you not to be rude?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Congrats on making a horribly retarded misquote of a post almost a month old.

I was AFK for 3 weeks, so I didn't noticed it's so old.
Quote from Shadowww :Didn't your mum teached you not to be rude?I was AFK for 3 weeks, so I didn't noticed it's so old.

Then perhaps a more appropriate welcome back would be:

Kindly learn to read and realize that when you go back a page or 2 (50 posts/page) in a rather well travelled thread... it's probably ancient.

Quote from Shadowww :Didn't your mum teached you not to be rude?I was AFK for 3 weeks, so I didn't noticed it's so old.

It would be nice if you could be AFK for another 3 weeks.
Saw this postcard at a customers house today...
Attached images
18082009106.jpg
stop dedicating your time dissing shadowwww, sure you all might not like him, but he deserves some respect...cant we all just get along
Quote from logitekg25 :stop dedicating your time dissing shadowwww, sure you all might not like him, but he deserves some respect...cant we all just get along

No, Idiots don't deserve respect.

Gold. Pure gold.
^I'd be crying too if I pwned myself by asserting my "shortcomings".

Older than the hills, but brings a smile to my face.
Quote from Scatter :^I'd be crying too if I pwned myself by asserting my "shortcomings".

HAHA, shortcomings.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG