The online racing simulator
It's just the root of all evil. Their plot to destroy the happiness of gamers is concealed by their gaming operations. :hide:

close
Quote from logitekg25 :that was a good 1...would have been better if i knew what steam was

It's a program that comes with online store for you to purchase games, and allows you to keep all of your games in a single place (even if you didn't purchase it from Steam). When you purchase a game, the game is immediately put in your games list and you can play it. Steam automatically updates all games with the newest patches, keep them defragmented for best performance, and allows you to make CD/DVD/pendrive/external HDD backups, so you can install then on any computer, or you can download them again as many times as you want. You can play all of your games from any computer you want, it just needs to have Steam installed, then you log in and play. It's very efficient, and some people love it, it has plenty of features, such as: online chatting in-game (you can add friends, call them to join your server from Steam, multi-chatting with microphone, etc), internet web browser in-game, etc.

Although in its beginning (right when it was created) the program had a few problems and some people got mad about it, all of them have been fixed, yet some people still insist in believing and repeating the same old bugs as if they were still in the program, and trying to make it look like something terrible, trying to get people away from it, etc.

http://www.steampowered.com/steamtour/

I think some of these jokes are very fun, but they're definitely not true.
Quote from evilpimp :Then you probably don't know Pallu :P.

That was hilarious xD.

The fastest XRR driver the world has ever seen.
Never heared about that person too, but I sence sarcasm or not?
Nooo lol no sarcasm. He's actually a beast lol. No one can beat him in an XRR, it's physicly impossible I think xD.
Quote from Senninha25 :you won the thread.

Sorry..he lost big-time, because that gif was posted MONTHS ago....

by me
Quote from Bladerunner :Sorry..he lost big-time, because that gif was posted MONTHS ago....

by me

you won the thread?
Quote from logitekg25 :you won the thread?

I guess so.

Here's a pic just to keep the funny-flow going.
Attached images
mqPquad_template.jpg
it diddnt work for me
Quote from LFSn00b :"They say, he has a ball for a brain and if you look at the back of his head, there is a PS2 port."

"They say he married Pamela Anderson, but divorced her because she couldnt get under 1.41.00 @ AS3 - XRR"

thats low *shakes head in dissapointment at 'him'*
Quote from LFSn00b :"They say he married Pamela Anderson, but divorced her because she couldnt get under 1.41.00 @ AS3 - XRR"

Well with all the ballast, no wonder
^ haha
thats 0:19 after the world record
Attached images
googlevisiems.jpg
Haha, I love that google one. I also did get up some really interesting things when writing some of the things there. Did not allways get same results but things like (search how 2) "How 2pack died" , "How 2 cheat a drug test", "How 2 die" etc.
Quote from baSh0r :nope

The fastest driver the world has ever seen.

And he doesn't have a team.
Quote from TexasLTU :And he doesn't have a team.

maybe hes got his own team? hes mind is splitted into 4 and that way he has 8 balls to drive so fast
I resisted posting for 143 pages, but I just had to share this little you tube comment from an adolescent family member on one of my videos...
Attached images
Pwned.jpg
LOL poor guy. :P
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG