The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from buck77 :thank you very much!

Pleasure... I have a Q... do you ever go to Picinguaba. The most beautiful beach in the World
Quote from StableX :Pleasure... I have a Q... do you ever go to Picinguaba. The most beautiful beach in the World

Sure!! It's a really lovely place!! Glad to hear good things about Brazil from a foreing person!

Here

Have you ever been to that beach?
Send me some PM we can talk more off-topic!!
-
(RMachucaA) DELETED by RMachucaA
That's hawt!
Quote from MadCat360 :DAMN that Lotus is nice!

If I got iRacing, how long would it be before I could drive it? I assume it's kinda up there.

November 3rd when Season 4 starts. Before that you would have been promoted from rookie to D after a 4 week rookie season, and from D to C after the regular Season 3. The Lotus is B class car, but with a high enough safety rating it would be possible to race it with a C license.
What's everyone racing this season?

I'm going to give the Mazda a go and the Jetta
I'm going to focus on Impala B for the most part. I'll probably also hop in the Trucks when I like the track they're racing, and the modifieds for a quick race when I have the time.
Quote from UncleBenny :I'm going to focus on Impala B for the most part. I'll probably also hop in the Trucks when I like the track they're racing, and the modifieds for a quick race when I have the time.

I might have a go at a Silver Crown race if its Lowes or Atlanta or a big track.
I'll focus completely on Pro Series, DP turns out to be quite difficult car to adapt after racing openwheelers through most of my simracing "career".
Quote from Crommi :I'll focus completely on Pro Series, DP turns out to be quite difficult car to adapt after racing openwheelers through most of my simracing "career".

true... I'm incredibly sad that the PRO races wont be streamed to watch
How can I promote? I've met my MPR for Road and Oval...?
Quote from Scrabby :How can I promote? I've met my MPR for Road and Oval...?

Promotions will be Monday August 3rd, and it should happen automatically.
Quote from Scrabby :How can I promote? I've met my MPR for Road and Oval...?

at 10pm UK time, the system will go down for a few hours while licenses are upgraded ready for the start of the new season

well done on getting the SR and MPR Scrabby

Beware everyone... Struan's back posting

Quote from AlienT. :Promotions will be Monday August 3rd, and it should happen automatically.

Oh thank you
Quote from StableX :true... I'm incredibly sad that the PRO races wont be streamed to watch

yeah , i was hoping for maybe a live streamed event
The World Series will be streamed live, though. Should be good!

Quote :The 39-week iDWC [iRacing Drivers World Championships] schedule will include 18 races for each of the two series, with iDWCO [ovals] and iDWCRR [road] running on alternating weeks. The first iDWCO event will be held on Tuesday, February 9, 2010, and the first iDWCRR event will be held on Tuesday, February 16, 2010. All events are expected to be broadcast live

well the only rule im following with races this season is to make sure i do some, last couple of seasons have been a disaster regarding making time to race especially with at times a failure to even get practices in which meant that i held back when i could do a race as i wasn't safe.

so this season im intending to do lotus and radical with some forrays into mazda and the jetta plus enought TTs to get my oval licence up. not worrrying about championships etc, so none of that i've had a good race, daren't race till next week crap, im just out to enjoy myself
J'sus, almost 5 months to wait and see x_x
I'm gonna preorder the Jetta, wich tracks will they be running?
Error
You are not authorized to download the requested file
I'll race the Jetta if it feels right, because it has an awesome schedule. If not, then I will probably swap between the Skippy and the Lotus ;x
Pro oval and road.

Might sneak into the Jetta though
-
(Mackie The Staggie) DELETED by Mackie The Staggie
Think I will be mainly in the Skippy, while popping in to say hello in the Mazda racing (espically if they do ovals again)

While on the left turning side of things, look to race the trucks and Late models as much as possible.
anybody got a sebring set for the lotus? the best I've managed sofar is a 1'54'00 and some people are saying they were able to do a 1'48.

also, my wheel is vibrating very oddly. i dont know if it's the drivers or what, but it wasn't like this during funweek. maybe its my buggy fanatec drivers -_- reacting with iRacing somehow.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG