The online racing simulator
Quote from XCNuse :If you get any closer i'm gonna take this pillow behind me and slap you with it...

awww cmonnnnnnn
I will admit however first time I came across this I did think it was kinda serious, I was like... that's kinda.. weird..? but it fooled me for a few seconds (probably because I was reading serious threads just before it about some other crazy family issues some peeps were having)

sorry about being grouchy earlier BlueFlame
Quote from XCNuse :I will admit however first time I came across this I did think it was kinda serious, I was like... that's kinda.. weird..? but it fooled me for a few seconds (probably because I was reading serious threads just before it about some other crazy family issues some peeps were having)

sorry about being grouchy earlier BlueFlame

See, everyone wants some hug time!
I think some people in this thread have not clicked on the link in the OP, and for that reason, fail to understand whats happening here.
lollol at first I didn't get it. good one
Quote from danthebangerboy :I think some people in this thread have not clicked on the link in the OP, and for that reason, fail to understand whats happening here.

yea but what can you do, even i didnt realize before i posted my first post in here. still its a terrible thing to do, i still would prefer a punishment
Quote from XCNuse :Someone posted this on the Mazda 3 forum one guy freaked out and thought he was serious and obviously didn't see the picture lol it was the FUNNIEST thing because he was like

WTF! WHY WOULD YOU BE OKAY WITH THAT?! and just kept going on and on and on it was .. hilarious!

I think it's funny that everyone here thinks you came up with that

more to the point... theres people interested enough in dreadful hatchbacks like the mazda 3 to write in a forum about it?
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :I was 14 when i made that nick.

Now im 16 and wish to change it...but they wont let me

i pity the foo who wants to change his username
Quote from Shotglass :more to the point... theres people interested enough in dreadful hatchbacks like the mazda 3 to write in a forum about it?

Kinda like the same reason it's in 2 million other forums across the internet?

sure..
lol George formam
LMAO at some posts in this thread
I have to say, I read the first page with out looking at the your GF's picture, and I thought to my self, damn you guys are heartless and that 'PLAYA' does not seem all that upset about it. In fact he seems to be joking about it with the 'lads' on the forum, so I assumed it was a joke. Looked at the picture, and ... my god. I don't even know what to say, I just giggled a little. That said, you guys are still sick, and I'm still a little embarrassed that I converse with some of you people that have replied to this thread.
I wish all GFs would be like that, when they're virgin they're all clean and civilized and dirtier and dirtier when they get older
From what I've heard most GF's spit out the meat juice, so I think it will be okay if you put your meat in your GF even after your dad has put his meat in there too. You could always have a spit roast instead.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :From what I've heard most GF's spit out the meat juice, so I think it will be okay if you put your meat in your GF even after your dad has put his meat in there too. You could always have a spit roast instead.

ok, lol this thread should be locked
Nice joke
Never said this was my story lol. i have seen it in a couple of forums and decided to post it here since no one has

and if you havent POEPLE CLICK THE LINK TO THE PICTURE

i think finding you dad with his meat inside george foreman would be a whole lot more disturbing
lol I enjoyed that story playapimp.
you should not swing at your dad or leave home. Even though your GF might become rusty with wear, you two will have amazing experiences with your GF. I mean, can you get a better GF than that? A GF who likes meat so much it can take it in various ways and offer you two so many delicious moments?

Get over it man. Just grab a couple of beers and relax.
You should take your Gf away with you on holidays that way u can get into the kinky meat stuff. I hear its pretty rewarding, especially the pressing parts.

It took me SO LONG to understand this joke that I'm impressed.
Even after seeing the picture I still thought it was true, although I found it pretty weird that he wasn't so upset about it... but after reading the whole thread, and then re-reading the OP, I GOT IT! HAHAHAHAHAH

You should've seen my face when I read JJ72's post thinking the OP's post was true....

Quote from JJ72 :Your selfish C**t, a GF is something you should share with your family!

You should invite all your relatives for a hot, sticky, and sweet night with plenty of alcohol.

I feel so stupid now.
She's the kind of GF that makes me wish I had a sausage to stick inside her... Oh well, i'll settle for having the buns, ketchup anybody?
I had my hands on a GF like that, didn't end so well.
Ended up hot and greasy with burns and blisters all over my meat.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG